So you people dont want my help??

After the slew of hate PM's I received about being a troll.. and blah blah blah, and the comments made here in this thread... I am leaving this board permanently... I wish you all the best in your endeavors and I wish u all a safe journey through the world of AAS.

I appreciate the support from the few that gave it ... but ur right OZZY ... I have an ego problem... Thanks for invite to the board, guess I just wasnt cut out for this forum...

Again wish you ALL the best...

Goodbye... This is The Deuce.... Signing off !!!

You'll be back, they always come back.

I sent you a pm and offered some solid advice. You have a choice to take it or walk away. You walk away from that advice...you are the exact person you have been tearing into on this board. Unlike you....I offer my advice and move on , I will not drag myself through someone elses personal struggle with authority. Think about it bro.
Peace Oz
After the slew of hate PM's I received about being a troll.. and blah blah blah, and the comments made here in this thread... I am leaving this board permanently... I wish you all the best in your endeavors and I wish u all a safe journey through the world of AAS.

I appreciate the support from the few that gave it ... but ur right OZZY ... I have an ego problem... Thanks for invite to the board, guess I just wasnt cut out for this forum...

It's sounds like you got a little out of control. Roids can do that sometimes! The bashing sucks I agree, might have been brought on by yourself but, If you are looking to help like you said then man up!
It's ok to be humbled, eat some humble pie, it dosen't taste that bad, and continue to post.
From what I see you are doing somthing right and I would love to get as much knowledge as possable from you and others on the site. There will always be that jerkoff who will tell you that you don't know WTF your talking about but we are all entitled to our opinion. Anything that dose not kill us only makes us stronger. I hope you don't let a little disagreement chase you away. :rant:

I sent him a pm and gave my advice to him. We'll see if he can take advice as well as give it. My guess is....he will be back sometime soon. I met him over at steroid.com
I'm the one who invited him over here. I guess he'll cool down and redeem himself if he's a real Man. It takes a bigger man to admit his wrongs than I think he understands. I tied to explain this to him.

I sent him a pm and gave my advice to him. We'll see if he can take advice as well as give it. My guess is....he will be back sometime soon. I met him over at steroid.com
I'm the one who invited him over here. I guess he'll cool down and redeem himself if he's a real Man. It takes a bigger man to admit his wrongs than I think he understands. I tied to explain this to him.

Tell him to sign in under a differnt screen name:baby:

yo

yo duece check out my question see if u can answer it i am getting ignored

ok now i know what you are talking about OZ man..

HEY EVERYONE,

I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY EGOTISTICAL BS THAT I HAD PULLED HERE...

I DESERVE TO BE SLAPPED.

LIKE I SAID TO OZZY, I HAD BEEN GOING THROUGH SOME STUFF IN MY PERSONAL LIFE ...

AND I TOOK IT OUT ON WHO MATTERED THE MOST IN MY LIFE...

YOU GUYS !!!!

I LET MY EGO TAKE CONTROL... AND THAT ISN'T THE REAL ME GUYS...

I AM TRULY A GENUINE PERSON... THAT HAS A LOT TO OFFER.. I AM TRULY SORRY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR MY IGNORANCE..

FORGIVE ME??

More than glad to have U back bro. Ur knowledge is very valuable, and I know it will and has helped alot of people. Like I said, More than glad to have U back!!!!!

uhhhh ok....this is the wierdest post I've seen on an ASS board in many moons...

This was pure entertainment! I couldn't stop reading :scratchhe This reminds me of this GEEKY:nerd: A$$ internet game (starkingdoms) I play. I have to remind myself all the time that there is some 10 year old on the other end reading everything I type! So really does no good to get all butt:moon: hurt over something that is said on an internet site! Just use the information, process it, if it works for you fine if not delete it and move out! Much better things to be doing in life:3some:

Back