So YOU want to be a body Builder

amazing thread.

food. who knew? stunning revelation.

what's next? a thread about lifting weights?

fuck yeah brah.

by the way, thanks for the private message phatbastard....the answer is no. sorry, you cant have access to my balls and dick. try someone else, pig fucker.

Hey Your welcome for the PM I'm Quite astonished you could read it on your own!

Na Brah I thought I would make the next thread about Packin Weights in your ASS!
Rumor is some one beat me to it!

I stated this in another thread but just incase you haven't or couldn't read it!

You remind me of FORESKIN BRAH another thing I haven't missed since day 2 of LIFE!

:Pokeowned

Binary

Still waiting? Broke out the spy glass and found Binary STILL computing his next reply! Let be patient fellas he still has his first computer!

Hey Your welcome for the PM I'm Quite astonished you could read it on your own!

Na Brah I thought I would make the next thread about Packin Weights in your ASS!
Rumor is some one beat me to it!

I stated this in another thread but just incase you haven't or couldn't read it!

You remind me of FORESKIN BRAH another thing I haven't missed since day 2 of LIFE!

:Pokeowned

next up in Phatbastards amazing thread series:

"water. you should drink it"

im on the edge of my seat. ready to glean more of your killer bodybuilding knowledge.

im on the edge of my seat. ready to glean more of your killer bodybuilding knowledge.

hey dipshit tell your cousin to quit sucking your mamas milk it aint right. Also I would love to fix your malfunction in your binary head here:chainsaw: all fixed????

Water!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really I think even you have that one figured out!

Come On BRAH

I have Belly button Lint with a higher IQ than that!

let me know when you turn 15, id hate to eviscerate a child.

your in luck dip shit im 16 today.eviscerate: to take out the entrails of thats the definition if ya needed it.So come on you misscariage miracle, your mama fished you out of the toilet with a fish net, and your still mad 50 years later that you get ask for autographs because of the movie Gooonies. geez man get over it theres forums for that

your in luck dip shit im 16 today.eviscerate: To take out the entrails of thats the definition if ya needed it.so come on you misscariage miracle, your mama fished you out of the toilet with a fish net, and your still mad 50 years later that you get ask for autographs because of the movie gooonies. Geez man get over it theres forums for that

i quote myself to you my good sir.

look behindme in the ass thats what binary means right I caught ya being a prick to my dear spongy, fucking your cousins in the behind closed doors and sticking your god bless ya, retarded tongue out on this thread, sorry bout your mama but they aint supposed to have sex with there brothers, GET HELP

Back