So YOU want to be a body Builder

I found a pic of I wont say whos stuff http://farm1.static.flickr.com/176/438733143_d40fcd0884.jpg yall can speculate

Damnit Son! You were supposed to at least cover my face before you posted!

438733143_d40fcd0884.jpg

p.s. those titts are from me too, stuck a couple 14g needles in and filled them up with gear, its our reserve supply

With all of the crap HGH going around I quickly aged in dog years over the last few months!!

definitely. looks like an actual gym, did you buy it off gyms or howd you go about doing so?

Yes All from Gyms!

PhatBastards gym is nice and all but my Son Balboa has him beat with his home gym.

I like the hardwoods in the gym Boa :p

the-article-1.jpg

Yeah I love the 40lb Dumbells!!!!! He's got it all up on the girl though!

On top of having the nice gym Boa also keeps a personal trainer there to spot him, her name is Shelly

729be-huge_milf_tits_and_cleavage_bikini_top_1.jpg

Damnit Son! You were supposed to at least cover my face before you posted!

438733143_d40fcd0884.jpg

JUST LMFAO

What type of skin is that on his pads?

Zeek I thought you were in the Witness protection Program WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back to the food

Here's my snack at 5am before hitting the forum...

Six whole eggs a little toast and a brew. :D

986D1D26-orig-1.jpg

Steak and chicken are best - but this is what was on the plate when I read this.

By the way - this isn't breakfast - if it was, the beer wouldn't be there. :beertoast

Nutrition is so important. Its the number one thing we can control.

1. Genetics
2. Nutrition
3. Training
4. Recovery
5. Consistency
6. Drugs

Last year I invested in a nutrition expert like 3J(didn't know 3J at the time) and I got the basic plan just to help guide me. If you're self-motivated that is the way to go. These oils we use are no good if they don't have fuel. Let's face it, none of us know how to eat right unless you've been taught. It's the biggest "secret" in this world...

alright so here's a new question haha how much do you spend on food a month?

I'm at $500 for meat, eggs, fish, greek yogurt, rice, tuna, veggies!!

^^lol does she do that extreme couponing shit as seen on tv... Its crazy but they spend little to nohlthing on groceries

It varies for me, I can get away with under 600 on the months where there are killer sales. When sales are weak I spend over 1k feeding my family of 4. 1 Adult , two children and a 4lb chihuahua :p

It varies for me, I can get away with under 600 on the months where there are killer sales. When sales are weak I spend over 1k feeding my family of 4. 1 Adult , two children and a 4lb chihuahua :p

This ^^^^ my kiddos were in that too but they are youg uns

Last year I invested in a nutrition expert like 3J(didn't know 3J at the time) and I got the basic plan just to help guide me. If you're self-motivated that is the way to go. These oils we use are no good if they don't have fuel. Let's face it, none of us know how to eat right unless you've been taught. It's the biggest "secret" in this world...
Yes I would agree! I sent sent 3J a note also hoping he woulb pop in! I noticed him here but no post! Thats a real shame! I think it swas my fault though as of the way I worded my email. I will try one more time!

Nutrition is so important. Its the number one thing we can control.

1. Genetics
2. Nutrition
3. Training
4. Recovery
5. Consistency
6. Drugs
Thanks for poping In Brother
Love the Way you outlined that! Very well done as usual

Back to the food

Here's my snack at 5am before hitting the forum...

Six whole eggs a little toast and a brew. :D

986D1D26-orig-1.jpg

Steak and chicken are best - but this is what was on the plate when I read this.

By the way - this isn't breakfast - if it was, the beer wouldn't be there. :beertoast
Looks Tasty Repo Thanks for stopping in

alright so here's a new question haha how much do you spend on food a month?

I'm at $500 for meat, eggs, fish, greek yogurt, rice, tuna, veggies!!

As Zeek Mentioned if your a smart shopper U can change that amount Dramaticly! I'm in the 700 to 1k range my self but i'm not at all a smart shopper.

Back