So YOU want to be a body Builder

It varies for me, I can get away with under 600 on the months where there are killer sales. When sales are weak I spend over 1k feeding my family of 4. 1 Adult , two children and a 4lb chihuahua :p

hahah! that chihuahua must cost a fortune in food Zeek!

oh and cost co is my bitch I get 20 8 oz chicken breast there for like $30 GOOD DEAL.

That little runt of a dog eats like a King! steak every day! She doesn't get her own but occasionally but there are always plenty of scraps and bones around here.

She snubs dog food!

BJs, costco and sams around here aren't all that cheap. They have a few things for a good price but a lot of stuff is pricey for the quality.

That little runt of a dog eats like a King! steak every day! She doesn't get her own but occasionally but there are always plenty of scraps and bones around here.

She snubs dog food!

BJs, costco and sams around here aren't all that cheap. They have a few things for a good price but a lot of stuff is pricey for the quality.

You should get that Purse dog on Myostatin

Gout comes from eating a lot of canned meats or meats with preservatives also.

I've been plowing through red meat since i was a little over a year old :)

I was getting too chunked up from breast milk so they switched me over to beef way back then!

Gout comes from eating a lot of canned meats or meats with preservatives also.

I've been plowing through red meat since i was a little over a year old :)

I was getting too chunked up from breast milk so they switched me over to beef way back then!

i dont know I eat vienna and spam before but I kill my shit ot a butcher and i got that shit

amazing thread.

food. who knew? stunning revelation.

what's next? a thread about lifting weights?

fuck yeah brah.

by the way, thanks for the private message phatbastard....the answer is no. sorry, you cant have access to my balls and dick. try someone else, pig fucker.

Ha ha You probably still catch them with your hands

lol...no no im not that dumb lol,ive got good friends that used to do that and caught some monster catfish,im talking about 60-70lbers lol and they all but eat all the skin and meat off my friends arms!!! like a big scar

amazing thread.

food. who knew? stunning revelation.

what's next? a thread about lifting weights?

fuck yeah brah.

by the way, thanks for the private message phatbastard....the answer is no. sorry, you cant have access to my balls and dick. try someone else, pig fucker.

hey fucker come play with me :chainsaw:

Back