Solid Cycles for Different Goals! REVISED

LAWNSAVER

This thread is for newbies and vets looking for cycles for specific goals. I have revised this as the Iron Game is constantly evolvoing and we need to keep up.

Now before I get started, I have to emphisize that your diet, training, and rest is the key to achieving your goals. All cycles can be turned into a bulking cycle or cutting depending on your food consumption.

*Clomid therapy: 36 pills. 300mg day 1, 100mg next 10, 50mg final 10.
**HCG therapy is instituted for the prevention of testicular atrophy. The old practice was effective, but I feel prevention is more productive than trying to revert the problem late in the cycle.

Solid first cycle

Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ
OR
Week 1 to 10: 4-500mg of test
Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

Bulking Cycle # 1

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 12: 300-500ius of HCG every 4th or 5th day**
Week 1 to 6: 30mg of D-bol ED
Week 1 to 10: 600mg of EQ
Week 1 to 10: 750mg of Test

Bulking Cycle # 2

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 5: 50mg of Anadrol ED
Week 1 to 6: 750mg of Test
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of Deca
Week 7 to 12: 75mg of Fina ED
Week 7 to 12: 100mg of Prop ED
Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED

Cutting Cycle # 1

Week 1 to 8: 300-500ius of HCG every 4th or 5th day**
Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Prop ED
Week 1 to 8: 75mg of Fina ED
Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
Week 1 to 10: 50mg of proviron ED
Week 13 to 15: Clomid therapy*

Cutting Cycle # 2

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of Arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ
Week 1 to 8: 40mg of Oxandralone ED
Week 4 to 12: 50mg of Prop ED
Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED

Lean Mass Cycle

Week 1 to 16: .5mg of Arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 12: 2ius of GH 5 on 2 off
Week 1 to 10: 500mg of Test
Week 1 to 12: 400mg of EQ
Week 7 to 12: 40mg of Oxanadralone
Week 14 to 16: Clomid Therapy*

Basic bridge

Week 1 to 8: 30mg of Oxandralone ED
Week 1 to 8: 10 grams of creatine and 20 grams of glutamine Ed

Experienced Bridge

Week 1 to 8: 10ius of Insulin post workout
Week 1 to 8: 10 grams of creatine and 20 grams of glutamine Ed
Week 1 to 8: 100grams of Dextrose 10 minutes after slin shot
Week 1 to 8: 150grams( 3 shakes) of WPI during active time of slin.

There are many different combination that we can all use in the Iron Game. I have only used a few. These are basic cycles that will work well for many users. I have only included Deca in one cycle as I feel its negative effects on a HPTA are esaily avoided with the use of EQ. Some will say Fina will do the same thing, but because its ester works much faster, I believe it is not as suppressive as Deca.

Remember Diet is the key to all cycles. If you dont eat enough, you wont bulk, if you eat to much, you wont cut.

Diet is the key to success in the Iron Game!!

Guys, good luck and be safe!

How about this one?

Masteron
50mgs ED
1-8 wks

EQ
400-600mgs
1-12 wks
Looking for some Strength and Lean body mass.

Please dont say "add test" cause all it makes me do is sweat profusely and get gyno.

These cycles are just a guide. They are also based on my past experience and what worked well. Taking less than 300mg of test is fine, but from my experience taking 250mg or 500mg of test yielded similar sides, but the results were better with the higher amount.

The most important aspect is diet, training, and rest. Gear is just a small part of the entire picture.

i dont think any cycle should be less than 400mg of test per week, for just the reasons lawnsaver mentioned.
why would you take in basically the same amount of test(or close to it) that your body produces anyways? and on top of that expect to grow from it?
if your an "older" bb'er, with possible declining test levels, then it might be an issue.
otherwise, imho, you need to take a supraphysiological(more than is produced naturally) amount to stimulate growth........

i think these cycles look pretty damn good for a starting point, and they are somewhat of a guideline for setting up more advanced cycles in the future.

peace I4L

iron4life79 that argument is not vaild. I took Sustanon (sust) 250 for a month and put on around 25 pounds first cycle. that may not be for everyone but don't generalize. there are to many absolutes floating around in the steroid world as it is. a good cycle is my opinion should always invovle cost as well as results. further Lawnsaver just because you get better results with 500 than 250 with the same sides does not mean that a person wants that. I know that these are just guide lines and for the most part I have no problem with them. but a few weeks ago there was a guy on elite that only wanted about 10 pounds on his frame. it was his first cycle and people were recommending 500 mg of test. He only want 10 POUNDS. but I do agree, good training, dieting and resting with any type of gear in any amount will produce the desired result.

s.c.
i'm not wanting to generalize anything at all bro. and i agree that what works for some may not work for others.
like you said, if your goal is for ONLY 10LBS, then the doses you speak of may have merit.
most want to bulk, and 200-250mg of test at any given time aint gonna do it. you may be the exception to the rule bro, along with a few others i've spoken to.
but in general(ok, maybe i'm generalizing a little.....)most wont grow on this amount. ive heard a lot more complain that the dose was too damn low, never too high. i attribute this to the fact that someone basically told them they could grow on 200-250mg of any given steroid. its just not true.....for most.

peace I4L

Well if the person only wants 10lbs, and he did his research, test shouldnt be his choice! I would use something like EQ or anavar with creatine. Gear that doesnt cause water retention. Or you can add and Anti-A.

10 grams of Creatine ED? Are you kidding? You're wasting 5 grams of Creatine then . NO ONE can absorb more than 5 grams of Creaitne a day. This Muscletech/EAS shit about needing the optimal/exact amount dextrose is BULLSHIT too. I've made the same gains off (and many brothers have too) of taking 3 - 4 grams of Optimum Nutrition Creatine powder a day. I took the 3 - 4 grams of it on a tablespoon, shoved it my mouth and then washed it down with a few chugs of Diet Coke.

Needing more than 5 grams a Creatine ED = BULLSHIT!
Needing to take it with anything at any time for better absorbtion = BULLSHIT!

I also question the use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) all throughout some of the cycles. I think that is a waste of money . If you just do a couple of 2500 IU shots mid cycle 5 days apart I think you'll recover the HPTA just as fast as if you ran Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) once a week all throughtout. Other than that... GREAT THREAD!

Last edited:
pyrros dimas said:
10 grams of Creatine ED? Are you kidding? You're wasting 5 grams of Creatine then . NO ONE can absorb more than 5 grams of Creaitne a day. This Muscletech/EAS shit about needing the optimal/exact amount dextrose is BULLSHIT too. I've made the same gains off (and many brothers have too) of taking 3 - 4 grams of Optimum Nutrition Creatine powder a day. I took the 3 - 4 grams of it on a tablespoon, shoved it my mouth and then washed it down with a few chugs of Diet Coke.

Needing more than 5 grams a Creatine ED = BULLSHIT!
Needing to take it with anything at any time for better absorbtion = BULLSHIT!

I also question the use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) all throughout some of the cycles. I think that is a waste of money . If you just do a couple of 2500 IU shots mid cycle 5 days apart I think you'll recover the HPTA just as fast as if you ran Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) once a week all throughtout. Other than that... GREAT THREAD!

Wow, you seem pretty sure of yourself. I might need to change my entire post.

I would like to see any studies stating you cant absorb any more than 5 grams of creatine a day.

Also, taking 2500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at one time can run the risk of a high conversion of estrogen, which will only suppress your HPTA even more. And that dose can cause your testicle to become desensitized to your own LH signal. That would be bad.

Also, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) does nothing to restore your HPTA. It actually will supress it more, especially at the doses you have advised. The reason for the small doses throughout the cycle is mearly for the prevention of testicular atrophy, as we all know Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will not help to restart our HPTA.

Also, if we wait to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the end of a cycle, you run the risk of not being able to revert the atrophy(it happened to me). Taking it in small doses throughout will prevent the atrophy from ever setting in. We dont wait for gyno to set in before we use A-dex...well I dont. Prevention is the only way to go in my opinion.

Anyway, thanks for the complement

LAWNSAVER said:

Also, taking 2500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at one time can run the risk of a high conversion of estrogen, which will only suppress your HPTA even more. And that dose can cause your testicle to become desensitized to your own LH signal

I agree as well...good post LS

pyrros dimas: There are differences when it comes to purity for creatine as it is for proteine. Some brands require 10 or more and others only 5.

JohnyJuice said:
Mass gainer 5000...

Weeks 1-4 50mg dbol
weeks 5-8 50mg anadrol
weeks 1-8 dbol and anadrol mixed into pez dispenser, and eaten at random.

thats a really good cycle..........if you wanna kill your liver. Besides you will lose everything/a lot after the cycle. I would never do a cycle without injectables. I dont think anyone would.

There is no substitute to injectables.

Kim the Swede said:
thats a really good cycle..........if you wanna kill your liver. Besides you will lose everything/a lot after the cycle. I would never do a cycle without injectables. I dont think anyone would.

There is no substitute to injectables.

I see the definition of sarcasm differs in Sweden.

lol.... its ok kim....i talk with a swedish guy here at work pretty often and he doesn't get my jokes even when i am smiling and talking to him face to face..

JohnyJuice said:
Mass gainer 5000...

Weeks 1-4 50mg dbol
weeks 5-8 50mg anadrol
weeks 1-8 dbol and anadrol mixed into pez dispenser, and eaten at random.

That would be funny......if not for the fact that some newbie is going to come along and read it, figure hey...it's posted here in this sticky and give 'er a try.

IMO.....posts like that have no place in a thread like this....:mad:

StoneColdNTO, stonecold i am with you that is a little off the hook. I could see popping extra vitamins and mineral supplements but that's it.

Back