Solid Cycles for Different Goals! REVISED

Whatever it takes, one should follow a diet chart. Always remember that "great body is made in the kitchen and gym"

Please check out this if you want great abs - "Ab Workout Express".

Sorry I didn't help to answer, but here you what other people of good will give you a satisfactory reply.

My first cycle was 200 test cip/200 deca/50 anavar ED and 1mg arimedex 2 times a week done well with no sides gained ~20# in 12 weeks!

OK. I am 31 years old and I have finally given up on the idea that I can overcome the current plateau I've been in for years through natural means. I've decided to take the next step.

My initial inclination was to start with just pure Deca-Durabol since, according to the few websites I've researched, it had minimal side affects like acne, balding, and most importantly, gynecomastia. However, as I read through postings, they are people saying that is has too many side affects.

According to the steroid profiles on this website, Deca seems to have a better "gain/side effect ratio" and Test-enanthate, according to the steroid profile on this website, seems to guarantee the forementioned side affects.

Based on Lawnmakers message, I am cosidering the solid first cycle, however, can someone adresss my concerns here? Is Deca the safer choice for someone who wants to minimize the side affects?

Also, I have syringes that only reads in cc's. How do I convert to mg? What guage needle should I use? And finally, where can I buy "gear" online without being ripped off???????

Thanks

I am in the same boat as the guy above but I am now 35 also have looked online but there is much talk about some sites going under and being replaced by Russian rip off artists.

Please help

Hello Stonecold

I have just purchased some Anavar anabolic tablets 50mg x 60 tablet bottle and just wanted some advice. The colour of the tablets are blue and the colour seems to be staining the inside of the bottle - this suggests that the colour of the tablets are leaking. To add to that, the tablet bottle smells like a tin of paint - Is this normal or have I been ripped off?

I would appreciate any answers here :)

Many thanks in advance.

Ricky

test nd eq can cause gyno

I m on a cycle of 500mg test nd 250 mg eq will cuz me gyno, nd if yes what shd I do

lOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE!

ok here goes 55 year old 235 28% bf ok ok i know prostate cancer 2/2012 they took it out ya my prostate ( it sucks) i have been n test cyp 1 ml 200 mg a week ever since
shot day test. level 985 last day around 325 all good but i'm not sure if i have adjusted. Started back in the gym good energy! should i bump the test. or just keep banging the iron??????
best was at 40 230lbs at 6%bf trained w a top 10 female ifbb pro! no i can't post her name you would know her!!!!! was strong and only did one cycle with her trained for 8 years with her.
two cardiac events one due to vioxx the most recent sticky blood! yes i asked wtf does that mean!!!! stress test 6/2015 all great. Then stent and 90 % blockage 8/2015.
don't smoke no drugs!
DOCTORS SAID CELTIC GENETICS ?????????? SMH

-

This mod will rock - Just wait untill you see the beautiful maps Manoi has created- Thank you for the effort and hours - The stratmap looks very nice.

-

This mod will rock - Just wait untill you see the beautiful maps Manoi has created- Thank you for the effort and hours - The stratmap looks very nice.

-

EQ is great i think to run through a cycle for your first time, whether bulking out or cutting up, i love the vascularity it gives me...
this is the way i would do it for one of my first couple cycles, ill have some disagreements with me, but heres my two cents...

Back