Solid Cycles for Different Goals! REVISED

ask stone cold as he mentioned it many times i think. 250 mg of test is something like almost tripple the amount of test for a normal person that they can produce in a week. It is way over natty production anyway.

I'm a smaller person 5'5 and i grew awsome on 250 for my first cycle. Although i also finally pushed myself alot harder and got the diet in more and actually slept better.

All I know is i had low levels of test naturally due to my undescended testes well I was 5'11 and 120lbs Im 5'10 now and 140 lbs and only in my 3rd week of 250mg's of test decided to switch to andropen 275 to finish off the rest of the 10 week cycle. Everyone I have ever seen overdue it and recommend 500-750mg of test and stack deca, etc... all lost everything they gained and went catabolic. I just want some weight to work with im hoping for 160lbs but I agree don't push it your 1st cycle. Well this will be my only cycle to try and change nature. I started out benching 120lbs now i bench 200lbs i bench 170 10 reps not bad for 140lb person huh??? Im gettin swoll actually arm to arm I hang with the big dudes at the gym who weigh like 250lbs. Im lifting the same mother fucking thing they're. I think small amounts of anything should be started off so you can see how it works for your body, then if your a fool keep at it for 4 or 5 more cycles until your heart and liver fail.

Imo the dosages is abit outta whack, the lower you start the more room for improvement you leave, first cycle imo i would recommend 15-25mg dbol ED i put on 20 pounds in 6 wk on 25mg ED only.

Short cycles. 6-8 weeks these examples are bulk stacks.

Next cycle just add npp + dbol

The cycle after do dbol + prop

Then stack dbol + npp + prop

Then do Dbol + Drol 25/50

or Tren A + prop + dbol

3 month break between each short cycle.

Some ppl dont react well to short cycles and go "yoyo" building for me personally yea i loose 1-2 pounds after each cycle but thats just water, but it has worked well this far.

solidazarok said:
.....Also, I have syringes that only reads in cc's. How do I convert to mg? What guage needle should I use? And finally, where can I buy "gear" online without being ripped off???????

Thanks

In before the ban.

all r taking abt insuline,GH,n all but no one is disscussing abt halesten,boldenon,russia white n all coz i think they r safer tha Hg n insuline...so can any one tell me abt these cycle contaning holestenin ,boldenon.

If I run:
Solid first cycle
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ

What would the post cycle therapy (pct) be?

Well if the person only wants 10lbs, and he did his research, test shouldnt be his choice! I would use something like EQ or anavar with creatine. Gear that doesnt cause water retention. Or you can add and Anti-A.

10 pounds can be done with diet alone.

reaching for tht 20 to 25 mark then cutting would be the way i would go in my opinion.

my first was 500 of test eth for 10 weeks follwed by nolva.

zero sides.

OK. I am 31 years old and I have finally given up on the idea that I can overcome the current plateau I've been in for years through natural means. I've decided to take the next step.

My initial inclination was to start with just pure Deca-Durabol since, according to the few websites I've researched, it had minimal side affects like acne, balding, and most importantly, gynecomastia. However, as I read through postings, they are people saying that is has too many side affects.

According to the steroid profiles on this website, Deca seems to have a better "gain/side effect ratio" and Test-enanthate, according to the steroid profile on this website, seems to guarantee the forementioned side affects.

Based on Lawnmakers message, I am cosidering the solid first cycle, however, can someone adresss my concerns here? Is Deca the safer choice for someone who wants to minimize the side affects?

Also, I have syringes that only reads in cc's. How do I convert to mg? What guage needle should I use? And finally, where can I buy "gear" online without being ripped off???????

Thanks

join date was 2004.. and you got 2 posts? something sounds fishy.

you should know that cc and mg are the same thing..

you should know that everyone here uses 18 guage in their shoulders (cough) :laugh4:

and gear online without being ripped off.

Too bad your post counts not higher..

:)

if your aim is for ONLY 10LBS, then the doses you talk of may have merit.
most desire to bulk, and 200-250mg of check at any granted time aint gonna manage it. you may be the exclusion to the direct bro, along with a couple of other ones i've voiced to.

I am learning about starting cycles. I haven't been able to find any gear yet. Why is it so difficult? I can walk down the block and someone offers to sell me other things that I don't want. I don't get it.

hmmm.... i guess i should better follow the recommendation by the pros rather than listening to friends or local seller.

great thread!!!

How about this one?

Masteron
50mgs ED
1-8 wks

EQ
400-600mgs
1-12 wks
Looking for some Strength and Lean body mass.

Please dont say "add test" cause all it makes me do is sweat profusely and get gyno.

I will never agree that a first cycle of test should be over 300 mg. and it should obviously be by itself.

Here a good cycle for bulking and cutting.

Week 1 - 8 Test prop @ 150mg eod
Week 1 - 6 Npp @ 100mg eod
Week 1 - 6 Masteron prop @ 100mg eod

Nice and lean gains.

I bought some dianabol from a friend at the gym they are 20mg dianabol from anabolic labs and they are blue capsules has anybody seen this before or used them i started taking them last mon.i gained 11 puonds since then

I bought some dianabol from a friend at the gym they are 20mg dianabol from anabolic labs and they are blue capsules has anybody seen this before or used them i started taking them last mon.i gained 11 puonds since then

Bo,
If you have gained 11lbs since last Monday it is either dianabol, anadrol, or some other anabolic agent. Its doing something as 11lbs in one week is not common. Probably a lot of water weight huh?

MAXIMUS HRT
Dave Bergstrom
Consultant
Direct: (978) 761-4051
Fax: (248) 694-0983
e-mail: dave@maximushrt.com
- Maximus HRT

Back