Solid Cycles for Different Goals! REVISED

These cycles are just a guide

i dont think any cycle should be less than 400mg of test per week, for just the reasons lawnsaver mentioned.
why would you take in basically the same amount of test(or close to it) that your body produces anyways? and on top of that expect to grow from it?
if your an "older" bb'er, with possible declining test levels, then it might be an issue.
otherwise, imho, you need to take a supraphysiological(more than is produced naturally) amount to stimulate growth........

i think these cycles look pretty damn good for a starting point, and they are somewhat of a guideline for setting up more advanced cycles in the future.

peace I4L

agree

hi I
m just starting to get into all of this an have been lifting an eveything in the gym for just about a year now I am kinda looking to put on some size I just have no idea what to get with what to stack with an where to even get it all without getting ripped off to the fullest was looking at tren an beastrol cause its in pill form don't think I'll be able to do a shot any help i coinld get would be great

LAWNSAVER has some really good advice on this site. I am personally going to try out these cycles to see how they go.

I just came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

Karen Millen Outlet Belstaff Jackets Tiffany & Co Outlet
Beats Dr Dre Giacche Belstaff

Great post with different cycles. steroid cycles are most implemented by users now a days. here one thing i dont get as beginner. it can be hard for user who start it with 400mg.

Solid first cycle

Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ
OR
Week 1 to 10: 4-500mg of test
Week 13 to 15: clomid Therapy*

I am a newbie and trying to learn as much as possible for starting a cycle. I have notice in your Solid Cycle suggestion you listed 1-10weeks of 4-500mg of test. I have found several types of test, which ones do you suggest?

First of all you need to create yourself a perfect cycle but before that you have to know about all cycles. The most significant thing you require to know is what your goals are for this cycle. After you can figure out incisively what steroids are right for you.

I'm an amateur so stick with me. Would it be acceptable to do the EQ/clomid cycle but throw in some D-bol at the beginning of that cycle. Or would that be too much and unnecessarily risking adverse side affects?

Sorry really new to forums but looking to do 12 weeks on test 400 and tren enanthate been advised to use deca as a "base layer" not really sure what to make of that any suggestions?

T
Sorry really new to forums but looking to do 12 weeks on test 400 and tren enanthate been advised to use deca as a "base layer" not really sure what to make of that any suggestions?

No need to apologize on your first post..your asking a question that's what everyone is here for ...but no tren is definitely not recommended as a first cycle..stick to the test and see how you do with that first

For sure not tren and deca really has such long ester in the off chance you do react better off going with short esters and pin more. THE BEST 1ST CYCLE IS TEST! The ester will influence the dosage. ALSO start low and see how it plays out before going up. Great book to read that is free is Chemical Muscle Enhancement by R. Lea. It will give you basic knowledge and some more to think about.

Back