some advice!!!!

If you cant figure that out not to be a dick or anything you shouldnt be using none of this stuff. Absorb some knowlegde first and know what your doing.

most people think its a stupid question because if you simply looked up the steroid profile ( which can be found on this site!!) you could find the answer yourself!!

It is a retarded question because it demonstrates that you've done no reading at all about this yet, but you're going to cycle it anyway because you don't care. I just don't understand the mentality of these people who jump into steroid usage without being as informed as possible beforehand.

I am not going to blast you, you are an adult and if you choose to inject a substance in your body without out the research, your call. The standard is 50mg eod for 4-6 weeks. I personally hate the beating my guts take from it, so wouldn't run more than 4 weeks...good luck, be safe.

hendrie van niekerk said:
thanks mate ! realy apreciate the advice . Will let u know how it gows !

See? Told you that you were just going to go ahead with it anyway. Never heard of the concept of planning things out beforehand. Just gotta get that pin in you as soon as you can.

Behemoth said:
See? Told you that you were just going to go ahead with it anyway. Never heard of the concept of planning things out beforehand. Just gotta get that pin in you as soon as you can.

YOu give good points no doubt but i'm just saying for me my first cycle consisted of 250mg EW Sustanon (sust) and 200mg EW deca. I took these because my friend told me that these were steroids and thats what I wanted was steroids. Not intill I joined this board did i even know how meney different typs of componants there are. and what they do and how they work and every other thing. Point being I wounder how meney guys just take something just cuzz there buddy told him what to take like me. Not saying it's right cuzz you guys are right on one should want to know as much as possible about what's about to be injected. Thats Just me though. Then I new shit now i still know allmost shit so thats why I'm hear so i can try to learn a little shit which i most certinly have. So thats it just blabing really slow day for jobs for me so i'm home with to much time.

rocko419 said:
YOu give good points no doubt but i'm just saying for me my first cycle consisted of 250mg EW Sustanon (sust) and 200mg EW deca. I took these because my friend told me that these were steroids and thats what I wanted was steroids. Not intill I joined this board did i even know how meney different typs of componants there are. and what they do and how they work and every other thing. Point being I wounder how meney guys just take something just cuzz there buddy told him what to take like me. Not saying it's right cuzz you guys are right on one should want to know as much as possible about what's about to be injected. Thats Just me though. Then I new shit now i still know allmost shit so thats why I'm hear so i can try to learn a little shit which i most certinly have. So thats it just blabing really slow day for jobs for me so i'm home with to much time.

You just said the complete opposite on my post.You are going by what your buddys say on this board and bla bla blaaaaaaah.Dont do that again and then swear at me when you no shit..your the one who needs to grow up and get a back hand..No wonder you did not get the flew.Look at your first cycle 250 a week real hard core buddy.how old are you.How where your results big guy.

sicasso13 said:
You just said the complete opposite on my post.You are going by what your buddys say on this board and bla bla blaaaaaaah.Dont do that again and then swear at me when you no shit..your the one who needs to grow up and get a back hand..No wonder you did not get the flew.Look at your first cycle 250 a week real hard core buddy.how old are you.How where your results big guy.

Onse again dope i dident say it was hard core. All i said is you were wrong. your the one that said everone gets the flue and thats not true. So the 5 or 6 cycles that i have done since my first one have certenly gotten more and more involved and I still never got the flue like YOU said everong gets.And you don't even know why vets recomend to a new guy to do test only so again you know shit to. The difference is i'm ok with the fact that I'm not a steroid expert and I never pretend to be and i dont clame to be but you on the other hand who it's obvious you no not what your talking about but insist on trying to pretend that you do. God only knows why buddy it's ok to not know everthing really it is. I'm 39 now and you are what 12? Thats what you sound like. So what did your first cycle consist of i'll bet you did about 4 different things because your gonna do a hard core cycle cuzz you and your pea brain most likely thinks the more the better right? Ya I'm right.

Expert?

I'm not going to say that im a total expert on the dynamics of the human body and how long is tolerable before you might do damage.

From my experience and everything iv ever herd and read, I would go no longer then 5 weeks with oral Winstrol (winny) at 75mgs a day.

better safe then sorry.

You can always use the Winstrol (winny) to jump start you and leave it to diet and hard work to do the rest.

besides if your diet sucks you'll just gain it all back anyways.

sicasso13 said:

dude ur new here, cool off

You gotta remember, everyone on here to some degree is an amature. They can only speak from experience they have themselfs and what they have read in books or internet. There any many many mis-conceptions about gear and how to use it. Some doctors will tell you that its extremly dangerous and that it will destory your liver. Others will say that its totally fine if you use it responsibly. Your best bet is if you don't know, first read up on it as much as you can, then listen to others and make the best decition possible for yourself. Remember too, our bodys and past and present life styles are different. What's tolerable for one guy might not be tolerable for you. Id say take a step back and study before you put anything into your body.

Other people have made the mistakes already, just go find out what they were and dont do the same.

rocko419 said:
Onse again dope i dident say it was hard core. All i said is you were wrong. your the one that said everone gets the flue and thats not true. So the 5 or 6 cycles that i have done since my first one have certenly gotten more and more involved and I still never got the flue like YOU said everong gets.And you don't even know why vets recomend to a new guy to do test only so again you know shit to. The difference is i'm ok with the fact that I'm not a steroid expert and I never pretend to be and i dont clame to be but you on the other hand who it's obvious you no not what your talking about but insist on trying to pretend that you do. God only knows why buddy it's ok to not know everthing really it is. I'm 39 now and you are what 12? Thats what you sound like. So what did your first cycle consist of i'll bet you did about 4 different things because your gonna do a hard core cycle cuzz you and your pea brain most likely thinks the more the better right? Ya I'm right.

Well lets think about it for a second.......hhmmm ok i thought about it.My first cycle was not hardcore.How ever it was a cycle that worked for me can you say the same about yours,I think not.I was able to put on mass and and get ripped which is what i wanted you to eh.Oh i forgot more is better.I am not saying that either but you have to use more than 200 mg and 250mg.I used 600mg test my self a week same with the deca and bold.By adding other compounds you are doing it now rather than later thats it.In what cycle do wait to use other compounds such as fina or bold.I see your logic do what other peple do because they say so because they have 3000 posts and are an expert.I am not an expert i am going by what i have done and the results.I am going by what another 14 friends have used and done and see there results in person.Not behind posts.One of my Freinds competes so to take his advise on the extreme side of things would be foolish for me i will never be his size or use1500mg a week of test i can say you could use 750 no problem because i have done it myself along with 13 others and implement tren or bold because i have done that as well as others as a first cycle and second along with many others of the 14.Most people get caught up in that and i think your one of them.You are going to use them all if your serous and can afford them so why waste time.You want to get mass and you want to harden what your building.well guess what tren and bold do that for you while your gaining mass and if you dont abuse the tren like most people do my freinds included your good.To do a cycle like your first one and you now this it was a waste of money and time.anyways stick around kid you will learn and take it easy on the fruit loops its a lot of sugar........... :eyes:

phr33k said:
You gotta remember, everyone on here to some degree is an amature. They can only speak from experience they have themselfs and what they have read in books or internet. There any many many mis-conceptions about gear and how to use it. Some doctors will tell you that its extremly dangerous and that it will destory your liver. Others will say that its totally fine if you use it responsibly. Your best bet is if you don't know, first read up on it as much as you can, then listen to others and make the best decition possible for yourself. Remember too, our bodys and past and present life styles are different. What's tolerable for one guy might not be tolerable for you. Id say take a step back and study before you put anything into your body.

Other people have made the mistakes already, just go find out what they were and dont do the same.

Well said man..........

Back