some help about Proline

panteracfh

Knows whats up
ok, well up until very recently, i have heard nothing but posotive things about proline gear... the service i have had has been really good and he is great with getting me the info and letting me know whats going on... recently i was told that the high mg gear from Proline was tested and was underdosed before... gave me a link to see it on elite fitness but i can't see threads there unless i become a platinum member... anyone know of this? anyone from elite or with experience with Proline? anyone done a cycle recently with P-line? any comments would help... im a week and a half into my cycle with Pline Enth and EQ, too soon to tell anything... Tednats, a member here, got some good gains off it, just trying to hear the full story about these claims...thanks for the help...

I cut his stuff in half and it seemed correct to me as far as dose. I have used PL several times without issue, he has had at least one heavy accusation against him already and it was proven to be nothing but a competitor, who went sour not long afterwards.

So until something serious shows up, I am satisfied :dance2:

With powder being so cheap, it wouldn't seem profitable to ruin ones rep that way.

ive gained 20 lbs in 8 weeks with the high mg gear. its my first cycle and i have nothing to compare it 2. def great service and prices. iw ish i had more but i dont. awww next cycle...................

bump....
thanks for the imput... just trying to get some info like mudge said, cause Pline seems to be real respectable, and has a good rep, so it was weird to hear anything bad... well, i hope my cycle goes good so i can continue to put out positive info on Pline...
any info here welcome...thanks

i don't use his shit, but i can honestly say i have never heard anything bad about the guy.

Post the link to where it's at on Elite and one of his Plat members will copy it over here for you.

He was featured in Muscular Development......I do use Ug labs at times for very specific things but i know whom i'm dealing with........I think there are other Ugs just as good......And i know even cheaper.......You can't tell people anything they do what they want, or what they hear worked for somebody else well that doesn't mean shit.....I've been following him way before it was proline......Just my 2cc's but i'll stay with the International Manufacturers and British Dispensary for the time being..........I guess im a little slow...

PL, is a standup person-- i would like to see this link!!!!

never had a problem with his service or his gear

House, i'm not knocking him...He has never scammed and he will come through......I have heard that the high dose products are painful.......Hell it could be the person doesn't know how to inject........He is good to go.....All i am saying is he is not the oldest or only reputable and dependable UG Source.........I still say if possible go Euro, British Dispensary, Organnon, etc...........
Ultimately you should do what you want.......I have helped a lot of people with reputable sources and then you read that they pissed their money away on somebody because he was bumping himself.........So unless i know you or you are gonna take my advice don't ask me for shit about sources...........

Last edited:
house1 said:
PL, is a standup person-- i would like to see this link!!!!

never had a problem with his service or his gear

same here..i ran his eq and his enan, and i liked the results even after cutting the eq short by about 3 weeks due to out of town for work...

and to be honest, i combined the eq and the enan and i rarely if at all had a sore quad...

E

The high dose test is a no-no for my quads I'll tell you that, I ran 400mg/ml cypionate (UG) also in the past and had the same experience. I am generally scared of quad shots just because of those 2 incidents because it was VERY very obvious I was f#cked up.

Cut it in half to 250mg/ml and no problems. Only place I could take a 500mg/ml shot without cutting it with something is in my rear.

http://boards.elitefitness.com/foru...line+and+tested
http://boards.elitefitness.com/foru...ed&pagenumber=2
these are two links i got... this is my thread
http://www.musclenexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2639

i have the 500mg enan and 500mg EQ... ive done two quad shots and 2 glute shots so far... the second quad shot hurt for a few days, but nothing more than what a shot of QV would of done, i think for how high the mg is, its very good... no pain really in the glute... pretty impressive considering people would swell up from T400...lol...
anyway, yeah, this is the last thing i wanted to hear about Pline... great guy, great service, no complaints... wanted to bring this topic up here because to me this is the most reputable board... and the people here aren't bias and will say if some shit is up... post up the links so i can see that shit... thanks

No they have a list, good luck finding it, its not hard finding him at all. Finding him is your own responsibility, seeing how we cant post sources openly and all.

Back