Someone please help me with anadrol!!!!!!!

Sandchoad

I'm on a cycle of 500mg test e, and also 50mg a day of anadrol. I'm at just over 2 weeks with the drol.
I'm feeling sickly and debating on stopping. I have that sensitive skin feeling you get when you have the flu. Also I'm always very tired and just want to sit down in the middle of work. Appetite is good but my body feels horrible. Blood pressure has been normal and not really any headaches.
Will this feeling go away or should I stop taking the drol?
Thank you!

Gotcha, then yes just drop it and if you feel better after a few weeks you can consider adding it to the end of your cycle as a finisher.

Also, I'd continue running the .30mg daily for the remainder of your cycle unless your really not prone to estrogenic side effects.

I've been running .5mg daily since day 1 and after 4 weeks of dbol had to up my dosage to .75mg cause I was seeing more retention and sore nips.
But everyone is different so your choice is your own but it worked for me.

At this point the best advise anyone can give you is, it's your body and your health, so just try it for a week and if you still feel like crap then discontinue use.

Good luck man!

At this point the best advise anyone can give you is, it's your body and your health, so just try it for a week and if you still feel like crap then discontinue use.

Good luck man!

Yes I noticed some bloat so I was taking .30mg every other day.

You only started taking an AI AFTER you started bloating?

You know adrol aromatises like crazy right?

Not to mention I doubt you'd have perfect e2 scores on 500mg of test ew

Yes I started taking the AI once I noticed the bloat. I have only done test only cycles in the past and have never needed and kind of AI. I usually never hold water and deff not gyno prone.
Just over 2 weeks on the drol and last night was horrible!!! Terrible night sweats while feeling really cold. Fever was up and kept feeling dehydrated. I have never sweated so much in my life. Also during the day it was the first time I lost my appetite.
Seems like it's getting worse since the first day I started feeling bad.
I haven't taken any more drol today and I'm not sure if I should anymore.

You only started taking an AI AFTER you started bloating?

You know adrol aromatises like crazy right?

Not to mention I doubt you'd have perfect e2 scores on 500mg of test ew

False info. Anadrol does not aromatise. its a dht derivitive. I can cause prolactin issues but rarely

Do sides with drol usually start right away or can it take a couple weeks to feel them?

Drol is in and out of your system fairly quickly. With that being said you can have side effects within hours of taking it if your body does not like it. If your taking it daily it will just make a small side effect a huge side effect.

I was on it for about 10-12 days before I started feeling abnormal.

I may have just been dehydrated?
I know I'm supposed to drink tons of water but I really don't drink that much.

I was on it for about 10-12 days before I started feeling abnormal.

I may have just been dehydrated?
I know I'm supposed to drink tons of water but I really don't drink that much.

Fix that! At least 1 1/2 gal

For real dude. you realize water makes up dam near your entire body. No wonder you feel like shit. At the least you should be downing 1 gallon a day and 1 1/2 gal on workout days. put some of that flavored powder shit in there if you need to. you'll look so much fuller and feel so much better with adequate water. Trust me man I used to drink MAYBE 16-24 ounces a day and I always felt like shit now I drink 1-2 gallons a day and have never felt better!
GET ON IT BRO!

I'm on a cycle of 500mg test e, and also 50mg a day of anadrol. I'm at just over 2 weeks with the drol.
I'm feeling sickly and debating on stopping. I have that sensitive skin feeling you get when you have the flu. Also I'm always very tired and just want to sit down in the middle of work. Appetite is good but my body feels horrible. Blood pressure has been normal and not really any headaches.
Will this feeling go away or should I stop taking the drol?
Thank you!

Brother I have never made it more than a few weeks with drol. Same thing just too sick to use it. Either reduce the dosage to 25mg ed or drop it from your cycle.

False info. Anadrol does not aromatise. its a dht derivitive. I can cause prolactin issues but rarely

oh realllly. ok.

I can see why people would run it pre-contest then.

I retract my previous comment if this is the case.

Back