Something Nobody Knows

Nelson Montana

Community Veteran, Bodybuilding Author
Here's a hypothetical situation that in all my years in the game, I've never known anyone who could answer it.

Actually two things:

One: Has anyone ever done a cycle consisting solely of 1000 mgs of Primobolin a week? Sure, there will be lots of reasons why it isn't a good idea, but that's not the point. 1000mgs of Primo would mean a LOT of nitrogen retention (i.e potential muscle growth) and I wonder how supressing it would be -- in reality, not speculation.

Also...

It would be interesting to have blood drawn at that time to see what the individuals testosterone level would be. I'm guessing it would still be elevated, since all anabolics are still based on the testosterone molecule. But, perhaps it would be lower than normal. But on 1000 mgs?

Interesting scenario, but still...no answers -- so far.

Post-Cycle - Don't Go Off Without It.

Last edited:
I am not that much up to speed on Primo so I guess I need to be educated on it.. Here's my question(s) about Primo..

1. What makes it better/worse then Test?

2. What kind of gains can be expected while on say a 500 Mg/week dose for 12 weeks?

The sides are supposedly a lot milder.

I don't know how much benefit primo would be for a strength athlete like me though. More androgenic = more cns stimulation = more strength gained.

Nelson Montana said:
Here's a hypothetical situation that in all my years in the game, I've never known anyone who could answer it.

Actually two things:

One: Has anyone ever done a cycle consisting solely of 1000 mgs of Primobolin a week? Sure, there will be lots of reasons why it isn't a good idea, but that's not the point. 1000mgs of Primo would mean a LOT of nitrogen retention (i.e potential muscle growth) and I wonder how supressing it would be -- in reality, not speculation.

Also...

It would be interesting to have blood drawn at that time to see what the individuals testosterone level would be. I'm guessing it would still be elevated, since all anabolics are still based on the testosterone molecule. But, perhaps it would be lower than normal. But on 1000 mgs?

I CAN COMMENT ON THE BLOOD TEST. THE ONLY TIME THE TESTOS. LEVELS ARE ELEVATED DURING A BLOOD TEST IS IF THE USER IS USING TESTOSTERONE. IF THE USER USES OXANDRIN OR DECA OR ANY NON-TESTOSTERONE, THE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS WILL COME BACK SUPPRESSED/LOW.

Re: Re: Something Nobody Knows

DrJMW said:
Nelson Montana said:

Actually two things:

Also...

I CAN COMMENT ON THE BLOOD TEST. THE ONLY TIME THE TESTOS. LEVELS ARE ELEVATED DURING A BLOOD TEST IS IF THE USER IS USING TESTOSTERONE. IF THE USER USES OXANDRIN OR DECA OR ANY NON-TESTOSTERONE, THE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS WILL COME BACK SUPPRESSED/LOW.

Well, not "ANY non-testosterone". D-bol will raise T levels while on.

I know that's the case with Ox (which make one realize how dumb it is to use as a "bridge"). And deca being a nandrolone might be a wash, but the prog will kill your dick. But technically, Primo is an androgen -- albiet a very mild one.

I've got enough primo to go a gram a week for 15 weeks. But I won't :p

My next cycle is going to be test primo

Something like:

500 mgs test/week

500 mgs primo/week

4th cycle - I've been off for about a year
I think I will run it for 10 weeks, starting in January. Maybe I'll have to push it back a few months but we'll see. I've been planning this one since March.

SydGrp came out with a new Primo..

Anabolic DP100 (Primo), 100mg*10 ml, Methenolone enanthate,

Trying to get pics here too...

Nelson, you've got the big bucks and you love Primobolan! You're the perfect candidate for the experiment. Why don't you give it a shot?

:D

DUANABOL said:
Nelson, you've got the big bucks and you love Primobolan! You're the perfect candidate for the experiment. Why don't you give it a shot?

:D

You think I have big bucks? Man, have you got the wrong guy! : D

Actually, even if I wanted to try this, since I'm on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) the results wouldn't be accurate.

I will say this; back in my younger days, when doing short Primo based cycles , I never experienced much of a crash and kept the gains and I didn't use any post cycle therapy (pct). (Well, I tried Clomid a couple of times and we all know how that went. I wish I'd known about the herbal therepy back then.)

Say you did a Primo cycle for 12 weeks, 500 Mg/Week.. How long does it take for the Primo too kick in?

What else could you stack it with to gain as much as possible, but not lose alot after the 12 weeks..??

You say nobody can answer your two questions...what are your questions exactly?

Did you say dbol will raise testosterone levels while on? And other steroids should as well because they are a derivative of testosterone?

I wouldn't have any hair on my head or money in my pocket after 1000mg of primo a week for 10 weeks. I'd rather pay half that and use test/tren/dbol and probably get a lot more "nitrogen retention", AND more importantly muscle mass, than with 1000mg of primo.

Dizzy said:
You say nobody can answer your two questions...what are your questions exactly?

Did you say dbol will raise testosterone levels while on? And other steroids should as well because they are a derivative of testosterone?

I wouldn't have any hair on my head or money in my pocket after 1000mg of primo a week for 10 weeks. I'd rather pay half that and use test/tren/dbol and probably get a lot more "nitrogen retention", AND more importantly muscle mass, than with 1000mg of primo.

Re-read my post and you'll see the two questions. And what you'd "rather" do is not the point.

Ken: You, like many other people must realize that different steroids do not take different times to "kick in". All oil based injectable steroids become active within an hour.

Nelson Montana said:
Re-read my post and you'll see the two questions. And what you'd "rather" do is not the point.

Ken: You, like many other people must realize that different steroids do not take different times to "kick in". All oil based injectable steroids become active within an hour.
are you saying that if you take 200 mg of deca and 200 mg of propinate you will have the same amount of each in your system after 1 hour ? how about after 1 day ?

DADAWG said:
are you saying that if you take 200 mg of deca and 200 mg of propinate you will have the same amount of each in your system after 1 hour ? how about after 1 day ?

Yes and no.

Obviously prop is an ester that causes a more rapid increase in blood levels for a shorter duration -- which in the long run doesn't acheive anything much differant than just taking longer acting esters. In fact, orals do the same thing, only better. The best thing about prop is that it causes les water retention -- which is oddly interesting since one would think that the rapid increase would cause more aromatizatio and bloat.

HOWEVER, this does not mean that deca, or primo, or cyp or ANY OTHER STEROID lays dormant until there's a "build-up" in the system. How can a steroid take weeks to kick in when the half life is only about 2 weeks? Where does the steroid from your first shot go? No. Any steroid begins doing what it does almost immediately. You just may not see results for a couple of weeks, but even then, the presumtion is inaccurate. Realistically, you should start seeing results within a few days.

Back