sore as f*** what the f***

yomama

Junior Bodybuilder
My first cycle I never felt sore or as sore when I'm off and training natural. But this cycle, just this week I noticed I'm sore as fuck. Chest for example, I did decline and incline 5 sets each, and then some dumbells for a set, and that's it. Next day my chest was as sore as I did 20 sets for chest. I've never been so sore on juice. This is the first for me.

I always throw in 25 grams upwards of Glutamine after hitting the weights, helps my recovery a lot, Just dont take creatine and glutamine at the same time, they fight for the same receptors :D

I am always sore, wheather I am on or off cycle. Maybe you are working harder during this cycle than you have before.

Makaveli_786 said:
I ...Just dont take creatine and glutamine at the same time, they fight for the same receptors :D
Is that true? I usually take in creatine during & after training, and can't think of a better time to also take glutamine. Do you havbe any links to studies or research articles?

DougoeFre5h said:
Is that true? I usually take in creatine during & after training, and can't think of a better time to also take glutamine. Do you havbe any links to studies or research articles?

No, it's not true.

Its the opposite for me... I cant get soar on gear no matter how intense my workouts are.

Back