Sore joints Advice?

Drako

Have heard this a few times on different forums now.
Deca is considered good for sore joints.
If you were gonna run it for that reason alone what doses would you recommend?

Is there any other gear that would help with tennis elbow and other joint pains ETC.?

i feel like there are better options than jumping on Deca for pain in the joints, barring being on cycle and running that with it to relieve some of the pain

bro i have had problems with knees, elbows, shoulders for awhile and i FINALLY got some glucosamine/chon/msm and added a bit more gluco and it has worked wonders...i feel better than i have in years...i just got a Target brand all in one and its been helpful to say the least...i would try that before you go adding deca

I just started using usp labs super cissus and all I can say is this stuff is amazing. My shoulder pains is gone after using it for one week. I am not sure if its healing or just blocking the pain. Apparently cissus can do both. So far it is doing something , but I will post more when I am done. If you use deca for joints, I found 300-400 mgs /wk for 12 weeks seemed to help alot, but as soon as I stopped the pain returned.

Start with 50mg/week. If that doesn't work, bump it up to 100mg/week. Go to 200mg/week if need be.

Sounds good. I failed to mention this would be for a guy who has exhausted every other option Glucosamine, cod liver... seems that farther time has a way of creeping up on everyone.

my knees always feel great on deca. 200mg/week does wonders. i heard it builds muscle too.

Back