Soreness after injection

AntM1564

I ran my first cycle about a year and a half, almost two years ago and did not get any reactions like I will post.

I am running Test E at 500mg/week split into two shots. First injection was in the left delt, it was sore for almost a week. The second injection was in the right delt last Wednesday. I still feel a little tightness/soreness, but nothing major. That Thursday though, it did swell a little and was slight red, but not hot. Yesterday, I injected into my left pec. I had a small lump after, but it went down. I still have a tiny lump there, it is a little harder, but it isn't swollen and not red. I have not had any fevers. It honestly just feels like a big ass bruise. Also on yesterday's injection, I think I got a vein. No blood when I aspirated, but blood went running down my chest once I pulled out. It stopped in about a minute.

Is the soreness I'm experiencing because I haven't injected in at least 18 months? I am running different gear this time. It is Pinnacle. I can post a picture of my chest, but I doubt you would be able to see in the picture though. Should I just stretch the area and massage it?

Heat is not relevant. Not sure where that "symptom" ever started. But a site can heat up from simple inflammation or infection, so that won't narrow anything down.

Keep a steady hand. Moving the needle even slightly cause cause more tears in the muscle than you need. Muscles don't like that and they react. Remember, the tip of the needle is like a blade.

Heat is not relevant. Not sure where that "symptom" ever started. But a site can heat up from simple inflammation or infection, so that won't narrow anything down.

Keep a steady hand. Moving the needle even slightly cause cause more tears in the muscle than you need. Muscles don't like that and they react. Remember, the tip of the needle is like a blade.

I know on that second delt injection I was a little shaky. Yesterday's pin I'm almost positive I hit a vein which is why I am sore today.

Any more input?

Are you only injecting delts? If so that could be the reason. I know when I first started I would only hit glutes which was fine when I was only hitting once a week. But when I started using other compounds that required more frequent pinning I would feel soreness/ pain. Once I started hitting quads delts glutes and tris that problem went away.

I would try bigger muscles, glutes or quads. Pin deep. Make sure wherever you pin, you push the oil in slow. 30 seconds/ml if you can. If you have a hard time pushing that slow, stop and start. You need to give the oil time to disperse into the tissue, if you push too fast you'll create a big bubble that will push tissue apart and cause more tearing/pain.

Are you only injecting delts? If so that could be the reason. I know when I first started I would only hit glutes which was fine when I was only hitting once a week. But when I started using other compounds that required more frequent pinning I would feel soreness/ pain. Once I started hitting quads delts glutes and tris that problem went away.

I'm only on my third injection this cycle. I hit the left delt, then right, then left pec. I rotate between those two sites and quads. At least I did my first cycle with no problem.

I would try bigger muscles, glutes or quads. Pin deep. Make sure wherever you pin, you push the oil in slow. 30 seconds/ml if you can. If you have a hard time pushing that slow, stop and start. You need to give the oil time to disperse into the tissue, if you push too fast you'll create a big bubble that will push tissue apart and cause more tearing/pain.

I go super slow already. I probably take longer than that lol. I'll see next week if it happens with quads. As I said in my post above, I rotated between delts, pecs and quads my first cycle no problem.

Just a quick update.

I woke up with a swollen left pec this morning. It was tender and puffy and slightly harder. No bruising, redness, fever, heat, or anything like that though. It almost feels like a pulled muscle. Once I move it around for a while, I'm good to go with just a little soreness/stiffness. If I am not moving around too much, it becomes bothersome. I really think the problem was from hitting a vein and being a little shaky.

New questions to the vets. When pushing the needle through the skin, do you take your time or put that thing in as quick as possible? I think I am putting the needle in me too slowly

Just a quick update.

I woke up with a swollen left pec this morning. It was tender and puffy and slightly harder. No bruising, redness, fever, heat, or anything like that though. It almost feels like a pulled muscle. Once I move it around for a while, I'm good to go with just a little soreness/stiffness. If I am not moving around too much, it becomes bothersome. I really think the problem was from hitting a vein and being a little shaky.

New questions to the vets. When pushing the needle through the skin, do you take your time or put that thing in as quick as possible? I think I am putting the needle in me too slowly

Not that important, but just sink it in steadily. 1 inch needle shouldn't take you more than 2 seconds.

I push the needle in slowly, and as someone mentioned above try pinning your ass and quads instead.

Back