Sorry to bring this up again.

Madfuck

There is something I just cant understand.

If the average persons natural test production is 70 mgs pr week, then why would a dose of 250-300 mgs pr week be ineffective?
If 300 mgs is over 4 times more than your own production then it bound to be a lot more anabolic than not doing those 300 mgs and just going with your natural test production..

If one should take up to 750 mgs of test pr week, then he`ll be using over 10 times more than the natural production, can the body make use of all that test anyway??

Last edited:
a weekly dose of 250 IS effective, it all depends on your goals. But yes you will def feel it and you'll gain 10-15lbs with that easily in 6-8 weeks if its your first cycle.

250 per week isn't necessarily "ineffective", especially for a beginner, but it is arguably sub-optimal. Basically, if you're going to do it, you might as well get the most you can out of it. 500 per week isn't likely to result in any unmanageable sides, and it will certainly be a lot more effective than 250.

Can the body make use of 750 mgs. per week? Certainly. In fact, the dose/response curve won't get flat until you've gone WAY beyond that.

i def think its cycle history, body type, and workout scedule. yes 250 is beneficial. you know the say n less test is best.....

There is something I just cant understand.

If the average persons natural test production is 70 mgs pr week, then why would a dose of 250-300 mgs pr week be ineffective?
If 300 mgs is over 4 times more than your own production then it bound to be a lot more anabolic than not doing those 300 mgs and just going with your natural test production..

If one should take up to 750 mgs of test pr week, then he`ll be using over 10 times more than the natural production, can the body make use of all that test anyway??

trev gave great advice imo . also the 70 mg figure thats thrown around may or may not be true . i know for a fact in my case it takes 150 mg every week to stay in the upper middle of the normal test range when i have blood work done . 150 mg ew is what my HRT dose has been for years and always test out as the right dose when my bloodwork is done.

re

question-if your injecting 250 mgs of test are you really getting that much test? isnt there a percentage per ml that is actual test or do i have this wrong?

also does your body absorb all of the shot?

question-if your injecting 250 mgs of test are you really getting that much test? isnt there a percentage per ml that is actual test or do i have this wrong?

also does your body absorb all of the shot?

its 250mg of test suspended in 1 ml of oil.

its 250mg of test suspended in 1 ml of oil.

i believe that the ester skews the actual testosterone value SOME . if i understand it right there is slightly different amounts of testosterone in 250 mg of cyp/eth/prop/etc. .
one of the chemical gurus can jump in and help an old man with this lol

Back