Source that needs a ref?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dospuntos96

I've been off the boards for year since i got hurt. the online domestic source i used last year now tells me he won't take my business w/o a referral. First, aren't I the one taking the risk, and second, how do guys who've been out of the loop for as long as I have get back in? The way I see it, the boom falls on me, not the remailer.

dospuntos96 said:
I've been off the boards for year since i got hurt. the online domestic source i used last year now tells me he won't take my business w/o a referral. First, aren't I the one taking the risk, and second, how do guys who've been out of the loop for as long as I have get back in? The way I see it, the boom falls on me, not the remailer.
remailers are getting popped left and right these days . hes covering his own ass . you will have to start over on the boards and gain some trust . also beware of good bros emailing you or sending you a pm with a great source to share . its a scam waiting to happen .

dospuntos96 said:
My suggestion is to join a board such as xxxxxx.com which allows open source posting. You will find a few sources and labs which don't require referrals. Once you have delt with a couple of these sources, you'll be able to use them as referrals for the sources you wish to deal with that require them. Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me get this straight - you already did business with that guy. Why the referrals? You already know eachother!

Thoms said:
Let me get this straight - you already did business with that guy. Why the referrals? You already know eachother!
maybe he forgot, i would send an old email to him if you still have one showing that yall have done business in the past

DADAWG said:
remailers are getting popped left and right these days . hes covering his own ass . you will have to start over on the boards and gain some trust . also beware of good bros emailing you or sending you a pm with a great source to share . its a scam waiting to happen .
How would ya find out if a bro who send ya pms about their gear sales or sources are scamming.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back