Souther Research Company HGH FRAG RECON question

Orbit,

You are correct, 200mcg will be 8iu. Make sure you see what size pin you have. They make 1ml, .5ml, and .3ml.

So....
1ml 8iu = 4 ticks
.5ml 8iu = 8 ticks

I hope this helps.

SRC

Ok well I always only use .5mL syringes, So To draw my 100mcg dose I should be hitting the 4th tick?! I thought I've needed to be on the 10th tick!:doh:

HGH Fragment Reconstitution question.

If I reconstitute HGH frag with bacteriostatic water, it does not appear to be a clear solution. Some settles to the bottom in between usages while stored in refrigerator. What is the deal? Is this normal and ok to use for research? My test subject has not had any adverse reaction to it.

If I reconstitute HGH frag with bacteriostatic water, it does not appear to be a clear solution. Some settles to the bottom in between usages while stored in refrigerator. What is the deal? Is this normal and ok to use for research? My test subject has not had any adverse reaction to it.

Gun,

I am glad you posted this question as it is asked often.

Yes it actually is.

The sequence is: Tyr-Leu-Arg-Ile-Val-Gln-Cys-Arg-Ser-Val-Glu-Gly-Ser-Cys-Gly-Phe

Which leads to the conclusion that this relatively small peptide has 7 un-polar aminoacids out of 16. (unpolar = hydrophobic). Because of this, the peptide does not easily disolve.

SRC

Just remember to NEVER re-use the pin. I found some scary shit about what happens to insulin needles after more than one poke.. Might even want to find a way to get the stuff into the dosing syringe without poking the vial with it! The tip freaking bends like a fishing hook and that can cause extra fat to store because of the damaged subcutaneous cells. Then that tip could also break off inside and be just stuck there under the skin like an evil splinter or something

Thanks guys.

I have been using 1 pin with the full dosage and if I do bilateral, I poke twice half the syringe. Seems to be okay. The second stab is a little painful sometimes.

SRC , this might be a stupid question but I purchased your GHRP-6/CJC-1295 Combo and I am currently taking 4ius ed HGH Blue tops, can I take GHRP-6/CJC-1295 with the HGH blue tops together?
or are they the same?
please any advice appreciated.

1. Ordered your GHRP-6 while it was on sale (40 grams). Thanks! You guys rock!
2. This stuff isn't rocket science... just take however much active chemical and divide it into how much solution you used to obtain the concentration. I actually mix my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), GHRP, and B12 all together just to keep it easy, not that the math gets any harder. Why pin three times what you can do once?

SRC , this might be a stupid question but I purchased your GHRP-6/CJC-1295 Combo and I am currently taking 4ius ed HGH Blue tops, can I take GHRP-6/CJC-1295 with the HGH blue tops together?
or are they the same?
please any advice appreciated.

So.. How the hell is it going Dino bro?!!

Guys just don't order from Pro peptides or ,Melanotan US Incorporated . These companies sell products that are just malititol.
They are also vials filled with bacteria. I would find a good supplier as peptides work great if real ...

Juicy,

Reconstitution can be tricky. The one thing to remember is that no matter what amount of liquid you use, it is same amount of substance. So if you add 1ml or 1 gallon to a 5mg vial, it is still 5mg. The rule of thumb is to use as little as possible to keep purity at its highest. 2ml is the standard.

I hope this helps,
SRC

Thanks just made my ordershould be here monday thanks :cool:i was going to add 2 cc's

Juicy,

Reconstitution can be tricky. The one thing to remember is that no matter what amount of liquid you use, it is same amount of substance. So if you add 1ml or 1 gallon to a 5mg vial, it is still 5mg. The rule of thumb is to use as little as possible to keep purity at its highest. 2ml is the standard.

I hope this helps,
SRC

SRC could I mix my cj and hg frag toguether in the same pin? or separate

Back