sperm smell. no jokes. srs answers pls

Stefen

I am banned!
on test deca tren cycle. been on trt for a while and run varjous.compounds
but noticed that my sperm smells. no i dont physically smell it but. if u bust on my shirt i can smell ot

or like today i was fooling around with missus and precum. took pants off and.coild smell my undies .

anyone else experience this.

if i bust 4-5x on my shirt. and leave it in the bathroom. it stinks the whole bathroom out.

ehhhhh..

lol

this isnt a joke. im not sure if i should be worried or of this iis a medical issue.

When did it start smelling funking? What does it smell like?

Is color and viscosity normal?

How does you wife say it tastes? Any changes?

First off dude, I'm going to say that you really need to get your personal hygiene in order. Who the fuck busts a nut on their shirt and even worse, who in their right mind would do it 4-5x's and leave it in the bathroom?

Secondly... yes, deca & tren can cause a smell. It is due to the toxins being excreted from your body. My wife actually becomes ill after sex when I run deca or npp.

try drinking more water imo
but
once you have your answer, i would really like to know why you busted on your shirt 5 times

There are disposable options available to you, such as toilet paper, paper towels, the toilet, none of which you have to wear

There are disposable options available to you, such as toilet paper, paper towels, the toilet, none of which you have to wear

Lmaooolmaooolmaooolmaoo I'm seriously fucking dying now hahhah. This is the hardest I've laughed in like a week!

Srs here. On my first cycle of just test, my berries did have an odd smell. If I was going to wack it I could smell my balls before I even got my shorts off. Not necessarily the sauce smelled but the bag did. Long day of work, could smell the shit with my pants on. Idk but I wont leave ya hangin

Maybe he has a bulls eye on his shirt

I approve of this post. LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

On a serious note: As 2rude4u mentioned, it's likely the toxins you smell. Tren makes my piss smell funny, but I can't say I've found a shirt with a bullseye on it to test out the spunk smell. :p You definitely need to increase the water intake though. ;)

Haha, Jack3d isn't the only one who couldn't stop laughing. This brought a tear to my eye!

Back