watery semen high prolactin after pct

tn1989

Hello everyone,

I did my first cycle 1 year ago. Test, tren, winstrol, proviron.

Its been a year and i still havent recovered.

My testosterone is normal but my prolactin keeps rising even after taking caber for months and my sperm is very watery and a lot less than before.

My recent bloodworks are

FSH 3.18
LH 2.43
E2 1.54
PROLACTIN 50.5
TOTAL T 596
SHBG 41.8

I also did another bloodwork 4 months ago and my LH was 5.7 and my prolactin was 21

My question is this.

Should i do a second pct to increase LH and FSH or should i wait til my prolactin goes down a bit ( i just restarted caber). Although even when i was on caber my sperm didnt get much better but i dont have blood works for that period

please post the ranges for each. and yes a pct is in order with hcg treatment before hand, but first and foremost we need your stats, age, weighr, height, bf%, descirbe your last cycle and pct and cycle history.

this!
please post the ranges for each. and yes a pct is in order with hcg treatment before hand, but first and foremost we need your stats, age, weighr, height, bf%, descirbe your last cycle and pct and cycle history.

Sorry for late response.

My stats are 28yo, 78kg, 5'7 height, bf 15%. I have done only 1 cycle for 3 months Test cyp 750/week, Tren E 300/week, winstrol 50mg/day for 6 weeks, proviron 100mg/day, Hcg 1 shot every 10 days from third week on cycle until the end ( cant remember the dose, i think 1500). My pct was 50/50/50/50/50 clomid and 40/40/20/20/10 nolva but since i had some psychological issues at the time after the second week i i didnt take the meds every day, i drunk a LOT of alcohol etc..

The ranges are

FSH 3.18 (1.5-12.4)
LH 2.43 (1.7-8.6)
E2 1.54 (<62)
PROLACTIN 50.5 (4.04-15.2)
TOTAL T 596 (2.49-8.36)
SHBG 41.8 (16.5-55.9)

I thought that i should only use clomid nolva as a second PCT cause i am not completely shutdown..How could Hcg help me?? I mean i am not trying to have a child, just recover. Isnt hcg only a temporary fix which also shutsdown LH production?? My doctor gave me caber for prolactin but he doesnt know much about steroids and he even advised against clomid and nolva cause they are carcinogenic..

why is your e2 in the gutter? what were you taking while you gave bloods?

Good Lord, that's a dangerous cycle for a first time, not to mention expensive and not at all required for great gains. Did somebody give you that, or did you get it off the web?

Were you taking any arimidex or aromasin during the cycle?

There are lots of tales in the TRT forum and this one of elevated prolactin problems well after a tren cycle. Usually they are accompanied by ED, loss of libido, or weird gyno symptoms - so if you don't have those count yourself lucky.

Has your doc mentioned getting a pituitary scan? Prolactin that high for no apparent reason could be a tumor.

yeah i was taking arimidex and caber..I dont consider myself lucky unfortunately cause i had every symptom you described except for gyno..but that is because i have removed the glands with surgery years ago. My doc said that i should try caber for 3 months and if the levels rise again then i will do a pituitary scan, although he says my levels are not high enough to indicate prolactinoma. Well if there is one good thing is that my test levels are good so i dont need trt for now. Even the sperm test showed i am fertile (although my levels were on the lower side of the ref range). The only problem is when i ejaculate it isnt like it was..and i cant figure out why..My LH and FSH are not very good but still in the ref range..

I started clomid a week ago..My libido has gone through the roof..and the sperm seems more normal now..Are these good effects going to diminish with time or are they permanent?? I mean do you keep the clomid effects after stopping it??

Back