Splitting shots ?

Storm827

Feel the pump!
Hey guys.

Just a quick question here... I have a couple bottles of test e @ 250mg/ml that I am using now. I also have some hg cyp dosed at 100mg/ml.. I'm a big skeptical about putting 2.5ml into my delt or quad. My buddy did 2.5ml of the cyp of his own in his delt the other day with a 25g, 3/4" pin and had a bunch leak out after he shot it. On top of taking about 2-3 mins to get it all in. I rotate my pin sites. Quads/delts, would it be worth it and/or okay to split that shot into two pins and do them on each delt or quad one after the other?

you can inject up to 5ml into each quad bro...leave the pin in for around 30 seconds after the gear is all pushed in...this will allow the oil to dissipate before you pull the needle out

Another tip is to stretch the skin at the injection site. When you pull the needle out and let go of your skin it help to seal it up. The hole in the skin won't perfectly line up with the hole in the muscle. I personally would rather do more injections than higher volume per shot. My next cycle will be ED shots. And if I go with test suspension it'll be 3 times per day.

How much should you NOT go over in the delts? I've done up to 1.5ml with no problems, but never tried any more than that in delts.

If u ask a medical pro like a nurse, they'll say 1-2ml max in delt and never more than 3ml in a single shot which would be in the glute.

How much should you NOT go over in the delts? I've done up to 1.5ml with no problems, but never tried any more than that in delts.

I won't do more than 1ml per site. Even then I'd rather do 2 1/2ml shots to prevent knots in my muscle.

Im in the medical field and the quatities go like this....delts 3ml...quads and glutes 5ml...those are the medical maximums. Ive done 3ml in the quads before...no big deal

Back