SPRING CUTTING TIME! Some PSL PRE-MADE STACKS to consider

jozifp103

Spring time is upon us. Time to drop the wet compounds, drop the calories, and harden up for the beach.

Planning your cutting cycle doesn't have to be difficult. Luckily PSL has done the thinking for you.

Here's some pre-designed, all included CUTTING cycles that PSL has put together for your convenience.

***Keep in mind that buying a pre-made stack will be cheaper than buying the products individually. It's a win win!
295aik6.jpg

Cutting Cycle - FAT LOSS
Condition: New product

Euro-Pharmacies Products

3 vials Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml 10ml/vial
6 bags STANOZOLOL(Winstrol) 10mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag
1 bag Aromasin 20mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag
1 bag Tamoxifen 20mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag
1 bag Clomid 50mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag

Fat Inferno Cycle

Euro-Pharmacies Products

2 vials Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml 10ml/vial
6 bags OXANDROLONE (Anavar) 10mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag

Moderate Cutting Cycle

Euro-Pharmacies Products

9 bags STANOZOLOL(Winstrol) 10mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag
2 bags Clenbuterol (Clen) 40mcg/tab, 50 tabs/bag

Shredder Cycle

Euro-Pharmacies Products

3 vials Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml 10ml/vial
3 vials Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg/ml 10ml/vial
5 bags TURANABOL 10 - 10mg/tab 50 Tabs
2 vials Dromostanolone Di-propionate (Masteron) - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial
2 amps HCG 5000 iu/amp

Super Cuts Cycle

Euro-Pharmacies Products

2 vials Trenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml 10ml/vial
2 vials Masteron Propionate 100mg/ml 10ml/vial

Toned and Trim

Euro-Pharmacies Products

5 bags OXANDROLONE (Anavar) 10mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag

This is an excellent line up for pre-designed stacks. You really get the most bang for your buck. Thanks to PSL. There is no guess work involved. The cycle layout , duration, and amount of product needed has been carefully estimated ,to save you the time and effort.. along with saving you a few extra dollars in your pocket. It just doesnt get any easier than this. Psl has thought of everything.. so what are you waiting for.

Hi Jozifp103...tried to PM you not sure if it went thru or not. Does PSL deliver to fpo,ap addresses? tried to register and was not able to because of my M Address. Any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks!

Hi Jozifp103...tried to PM you not sure if it went thru or not. Does PSL deliver to fpo,ap addresses? tried to register and was not able to because of my M Address. Any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks!

Have u gotten a reply, if not send me a pm please i am a rep for
For psl!!

Have u gotten a reply, if not send me a pm please i am a rep for
For psl!!
I`m pretty sure I don`t have enough posts to send PMs (need 50 posts). If possible could you send me one with info on how to register. Your reply will be much appreciated.

I really don't want to mess with your ad or anything. But why are you guys adding to the misconception about fat loss on AAS? Winstrol doesn't even do anything for fat, it's just water!

I have nothing against businesses doing their thing, but if I'm telling a guy in a thread that he needs to fix his diet, not jump on winny with anavar - stuff like this really makes it difficult.

If you wanted to have a cutting sale, that's awesome for folks that are customers or looking to become one. I just would appreciate a little less playing to the bro-scientists, as I know you know better joz. <3

Besides, clen/T3/DNP/yohimbine (helios)/albuterol/ephedrine/and a whole host of other drugs would have made more sense to me. (in this context)

I just really felt compelled to comment, zero offense intended to either the original poster, or the lab he represents. :)

I really don't want to mess with your ad or anything. But why are you guys adding to the misconception about fat loss on AAS? Winstrol doesn't even do anything for fat, it's just water!

I have nothing against businesses doing their thing, but if I'm telling a guy in a thread that he needs to fix his diet, not jump on winny with anavar - stuff like this really makes it difficult.

If you wanted to have a cutting sale, that's awesome for folks that are customers or looking to become one. I just would appreciate a little less playing to the bro-scientists, as I know you know better joz. <3

Besides, clen/T3/DNP/yohimbine (helios)/albuterol/ephedrine/and a whole host of other drugs would have made more sense to me. (in this context)

I just really felt compelled to comment, zero offense intended to either the original poster, or the lab he represents. :)

Well of course my brother. I agree 100%. I would have picked different names for the stacks myself, but hey that's marketing. You'll never hear me say that steroids will burn fat, but I will say that some compounds are better suited for cutting than others. I'd like to think that "most" people buying these stacks already know that diet is what burns fat...not the compounds.

Back