Newbie at this trying first cycle

Twattwaffle

I'm new to all this never did steroids, been doing some research for about a month on what i want to get here it is:

3 vials Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml 10ml/vial
5 bags OXANDROLONE (Anavar) 10mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag
1 bag Aromasin 20mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag
1 bag Tamoxifen 20mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag
1 bag Clomid 50mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag

I go to the gym constantly and consistently, I have a general base knowledge on what these are but just by researching it online. If i can get some help that'd be great im going for a cutting and toning cycle something that would help me lose body fat as well as gain lean muscle. again im a newbie to all this, is this a good stack to start off with?

First cycle should be with just testosterone. Save the Anavar for your second cycle.

Are you sure you want to use Prop your first cycle? PIP is often worse with it and you have to pin ED or EOD. I would recommend Test C/E.

Have you read the link below in my signature? It would give you a god basic Understanding of how to put a cycle together and some of the issues that pop up on cycle. If you read that it would help facilitate a better conversation between all of us?

You will probably need two bags of Aromasin. Better to have too much than not enough. I would double up on the PCT order just in case too. Plus Tamoxifen can be used to combat gyno if needed.

As for goals, you need to choose one. Cut or Bulk on your cycle. You can't do both at the same time. Choosing your goal will dictate what you diet will look like.

What are your stats? Age? Height? Weight? Body fat %?

Agree with Megatron.... Test only for your 1st cycle, leave all other compounds for future cycles and learn how your body deals with aromatization.

I'd also avoid Prop, keep your 1st cycle as simple as possible, and that means the less injections the better.
You've got a lot of virgin muscle right there that won't take kindly to daily or every other day injections.

Remember: your cycle will only be as successful as your diet and training - these aren't wonder drugs that do everything for you. They are just the icing on the cake.

Megatron.. im trying to cut
im 25yrs old
195lbs
5'10
body fat ranges from 15-20%

i eat healthy 3-5 meals a day chickens meats low carbs. diet and exercise are in my daily routine running lifting etc...

I still havent read that link but will right now..

i choose this cycle out of 2 others that were "cutting cycle, fat loss" and "lean body mass" out of the 3 I am leaning more toward my first cycle that I posted, Im trying to cut and see how a cutting cycle will be for me before moving on to much more

heres the cutting cycle stack:
3 vials Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml 10ml/vial
6 bags STANOZOLOL(Winstrol) 10mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag
1 bag Aromasin 20mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag

and heres the lean body mass:
4 vials Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml 10ml/vial
4 vials Boldenone Undecaonate (Equipoise) 250mg/ml 10ml/vial
5 bags Turanabol 10mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag
1 bag Arimidex 1mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag
2 amps HCG 5000 iu/amp

bigben:

Gotcha! thanks, so is this stack a little to advanced for me since im new to all this?
a good friend of mine just told me anavar would be great to start off with since im trying to cut

Those are cycles for intermediate/advanced users.... this is your 1st cycle....

Trust me, eat a strict diet on a calorific deficit, use Test only and perhaps an OTC fat-burner or ECA stack and that will suffice...

Read this: if you take multiple compounds, and something goes wrong, you won't have a clue what has caused it, therefore you will have to 'jump ship' mid-cycle and have learnt nothing.

Keeping your cycle Test only is not only going to help you educate yourself on how you'll deal with aromatization, but to be quite honest it's all you need...
You will grow like a weed on a supraphysiological dose of testosterone as long as your training is dialed in and your diet strict.

Why complicate matters and risk everything going tits up for minimal gain?

thats why im on here to get educated before doing something, good info by the way, im going all in i should start off slow

with just taking testosterone alone for my first cycle that would help me in cutting?

with just taking testosterone alone for my first cycle that would help me in cutting?

You can bulk or cut on Testosterone... the results are dictated by your diet...

If you look at most hypogonadal males that are put on TRT, what's the first thing they find?

An increase in lean muscle mass and a loss in body fat percentage - at a higher than TRT dose, you can expect the same, but better.

The compounds don't dictate whether you bulk or cut on a cycle. Your diet is the controlling factor. Just run Test and set up your diet for cutting.

How did you come up with your estimated 15-20% bodyfat?

gotcha thanks bigben, will look into this more

megatron im really good with my diet ive seen nutritionist on how much calorie intake i should take and what to consume to cut to about 185-190lbs

i got my BMI checked out by a doctor along with bodyfat % and did blood work, i know for during i should go to a private doctor as well as after my stack

Those are cycles for intermediate/advanced users.... this is your 1st cycle....

Trust me, eat a strict diet on a calorific deficit, use Test only and perhaps an OTC fat-burner or ECA stack and that will suffice...

Read this: if you take multiple compounds, and something goes wrong, you won't have a clue what has caused it, therefore you will have to 'jump ship' mid-cycle and have learnt nothing.

Keeping your cycle Test only is not only going to help you educate yourself on how you'll deal with aromatization, but to be quite honest it's all you need...
You will grow like a weed on a supraphysiological dose of testosterone as long as your training is dialed in and your diet strict.

Why complicate matters and risk everything going tits up for minimal gain?

great advice ben.. as usual

I get checked by a doctor in a BOD POD, fast 12hrs the night before going into the doctors, do checks have me go into the bod pod to calculate my BF%

It also can be done by tape measure and or the hand held devices 3j is talking about.. But i use the bod-pod more accurate measurements

Really good advice here so be sure to stick to it***8230; test e for first cycle you will not be disappointed trust me. Everyone reacts different so you need to know how prone you are to the side effects test will give you since it will be a staple for any future cycles you should always include test so it's good to know how this reacts with you. Definitely double up on that Nolvadex like mentioned before, if you start getting signs of gyno you can start taking nolvadex to try and combat the gyno and you will still have nova left over for PCT if you double up. Good luck and be sure to follow your diet / program you only get 1 "first" cycle so make the best of it!

Back