Squirters?

BLOODTHIRSTY

What do you guys think about women that squirt? Hot or not ? Mine does and I love it! But she's embarassed and most times wont do it. Just wondered what you all thought.

As many of you already know my wife, Puddles is a squirter. She loves squirting and I love it too. She is multi-multi orgasmic and cums so much that we had to put a tile floor in our bedroom.

TheStromba said:
As many of you already know my wife, Puddles is a squirter. She loves squirting and I love it too. She is multi-multi orgasmic and cums so much that we had to put a tile floor in our bedroom.

That is so awesome. Clone her and sell em.

At a party a few weeks back I nailed some old broad who was a squirter. It was kinda cool I guess, but since I didn't know her at all (or give a fuck about her), it was just a mess I could have done without. It made for a better show for the 20 or so people watching though.

BLOODTHIRSTY said:
What do you guys think about women that squirt? Hot or not ? Mine does and I love it! But she's embarassed and most times wont do it. Just wondered what you all thought.

Can she still reach orgasm if she holds back on squirting? I'm trying to do this with vaginal penetration but if I hold back on my release I don't reach orgasm. However, I can have a clitoral orgasm and not squirt, but that's just with a vibe and it's not nearly as satisfying. I didn't start squirting until I was in my 30's so I'm thinking it can be controlled and still orgasm, I just haven't been able to figure it out yet.

She only squirts with clitoral stimulation (vibrator or oral). But she cums when I hit the G-Spot and thats a different kind of orgasm. If she holds back she doesn't squirt or orgasm. Is it pee? Cause ive read that it is not .

Last edited:
Usually the g-spot has to be stimulated for female ejaculation to happen...at least at first. When Stromba goes down on me though, I have a deep orgasm which causes me to squirt just like when he's hitting my g-spot, unlike the clitoral orgasm I get from a vibrator.

No, it's not pee. It comes from a woman's paraurethral glands (aka Skeene's Glands) which suround the urethra, therefore the fluid is ejaculated through the same place urine comes from (so there may be a bit of urine in the pipes) but it's a different chemical make up more similar to the fluid in male ejaculate minus sperm and highly diluted. Apparently some women have paraurethral glands, some don't, and for those who do, the amount varries greatly from just a few to a lot. Therefore, some women who squirt just squirt a little or some cause small floods.

Mmmm Small floods !!! Ilove it but she's shy about it. And she only squirts w/clit Stim. But when I hitit right for a long time she has what we call the inside orgasm. She seems to enjoy those more. I love those to cause there good for the ego.

BLOODTHIRSTY said:
Mmmm Small floods !!! Ilove it but she's shy about it. And she only squirts w/clit Stim. But when I hitit right for a long time she has what we call the inside orgasm. She seems to enjoy those more. I love those to cause there good for the ego.

You two need to do it doggy style so you can stimulate her clit while you're inside her at the same time.

I made my gf squirt, the first time she was so embarassed because she thought she pissed all over me, but I knew it wasn't because there was no smell like urine, I think it's HOT!

Back