Stanozolol Troche correct usage/dose/time of use

DeputyDawg

Hello all,

Question on stanozolol Troche. I was prescribed 50mg Troche. I cut them in half and take twice a day.

Currently I leave house by 5am for gym and get on the gym floor at 535. I take the first Troche at 5am next one approx 4pm. I only
workout Mon-Fri and taking the Troche only on those days. I understand they have a shelf life of approx 8 hours

Is the above dosing correct? Will taking 5am impact my workouts (i.e. how long do they take to "kick in")

I'm also on Dr prescribed TRT which includes:
weekly test - 1/2 ml (100mg strength I believe)
daily semorlin (recently switched me over to Impamorlin) (20mg)
HCG 50mg twice a week
daily DHEA
2x a week anastrozole

I'm thick and solid but not cut. My diet is great but much room for improvement. Will stanozolol help with fat loss? My diet I would
say is way better than most but not perfect. I track all works and meals.

If you have any other items I didn't mention feel free to let me know

Thanks in advance.

Giving everyone all details like height, weight, bodybfat, calories/carbs/fat/protein what foods you eat and your workout routine will help get advice.

The simple answer is to lower your food intake. Steroids may help with fat but they increase protien synthesis. That's what they do. A cutting cycle isnt because they make fat melt away. it's because they dont cause water retention and used to preserve muscle in a calorie deficit.

Giving everyone all details like height, weight, bodybfat, calories/carbs/fat/protein what foods you eat and your workout routine will help get advice.

The simple answer is to lower your food intake. Steroids may help with fat but they increase protien synthesis. That's what they do. A cutting cycle isnt because they make fat melt away. it's because they dont cause water retention and used to preserve muscle in a calorie deficit.

Good point. Here is what I came up with. I think and hope I captured everything.

Here is my info as accurately as I have:

Height: 5.6
Weight: 190
Waist: 32
Chest: 45
Arms: 16.5
Quads: 22

I workout 5x a week which includes weights and cardio. Cardio averages 15 mins but can fluctuate depending on my time. I was doing a slightly high speed. Currently doing lower speed but adding incline

My ave calories burned each day at the gym is between 500-600. My daily calorie intake is in the 2,200 range. I generally eat healthy (good macro ratio) of proteins, carbs and fat. Zero to minimal junk food. Some light liquor on weekends (no beer just hard stuff). I do record all workouts and meals (meals might not be 100% accurate but very very close)

My RMR has been professionally calculated at 1,870. My latest BF% is 20%

Good point. Here is what I came up with. I think and hope I captured everything.

I workout 5x a week which includes weights and cardio. Cardio averages 15 mins but can fluctuate depending on my time. I was doing a slightly high speed. Currently doing lower speed but adding incline

My ave calories burned each day at the gym is between 500-600. My daily calorie intake is in the 2,200 range. I generally eat healthy (good macro ratio) of proteins, carbs and fat. Zero to minimal junk food. Some light liquor on weekends (no beer just hard stuff). I do record all workouts and meals (meals might not be 100% accurate but very very close)

thanks for the numbers, hows the cycle going there at your age of 50! respect man!

thanks for the numbers, hows the cycle going there at your age of 50! respect man!

hey thanks for the kind words. What are your age/stats - and are you taking stanozolol or something else?

Not sure how to answer. Been almost 2 weeks, not sure i'm feeling anyhing

What should I be experiencing on this?

I'm taking half the troche at bed time 9pm then the other half when I wake up at 5 and before I leave for the gym (get to gym and start working out about 535)

if weight loss is the only reason you want to take stan, theres alot more ways to do it without the joint pain issues.

I have tried so many other methods. This came recommended. I figured I would give it a try, no har

Definaltey will NOT be getting more so think i should be good with joint issues

But thanks none the less for the reply

all said and done this compound has the ability to stimulate fat loss whilst retaining muscle mass. Winstrol (Stanozolol) is known for its high anabolic activity. ... When a compound has high anabolic effects this means that it promotes cell growth, also known as anabolism. how is it going so far?

hows your cycle going bro!~

I really believe that the shelf life is a lot longer than 8 hours maybe even 10 years haha(I guess you mean half life)

Back