Starting a cycle of warrior, but need help with pct?

vicious

So this is my first cycle of warrior. However Before I start taking it a friend told me about post cycle therapy (pct)'s I had no clue. so now I have done some research but I am more confused that ever. I have done OTC post cycle therapy (pct) but these where for otc supplements. Now for warrior I am thinking of Nolva and ghrp-6...thats all I have in mind but Now I have read about Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and gyno I dont even know what the recomended dose for either is? I am planning on an 8 week cycle of warrior from my understanding I have to do a post cycle therapy (pct) of the same lenght.

we got alot to cover. age stats first and forgive me but what the hell is a warrior cycle?

stats. I am 27 and weight 180lbs. warrior is an anabolic stack:
19-nordehydropiandrosterone
sodium d-aspartic acid
3,5,7 trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavone
alpha lipoiv acid
vanadyl sulfate dhb

as of now I am just taking life force vitamins and fish oils and another generic vitamin . along with my protein shakes and thats it I stoped wasting money on otc product such as jacked and so on a very long time ago. I have taken warrior before with out any knowledge of it the place where I purchase it did not have much info. so I did not do a post cycle therapy (pct) but also did not finish the cycle, however I do remember when I took it my work out were amazingly long and efficient. I have taken clen, however the shakes were too much.

looks like bunk to me.

if you can't google the ingredients and come up with anything its probably convoluted nomenclature to get you to buy junk.

19-nordehydropiandrosterone does not exist

19-dehydropiandrosterone is simply DHEA. it'll do a little for you but its not very anabolic. seems like you got duped.

this is a otc product man fake ass bunk shit wouldnt wory bout ai's or post cycle therapy (pct) bro you need to go to the prohormones fourm man

damn that suck, everywhere I read about warrior they would said "say good bye to your liver" that it is three steroids in one so on. Its manufactured by element nutrition...is there tren fake too? and for reference is there a sticky for beginers so I can learn what to use I was thinking aboul d-bol.

19-nordehydropiandrosterone no such thing
sodium d-aspartic acid Gnc product
3,5,7 trihydroxy-4-methoxyflavone legal prohormone
alpha lipoiv acid GNC product
vanadyl sulfate dhb Same

this is a legal cycle if thats what you wanted there is no tren in this bud

post in the prohormone section bud

i wouldn't even call this a pro hormone.

theres nothing anabolic about this "compound"

there is still OTC shit you can get that is anabolic and will work but its definitely not this.

keep searching. look for logs and you'll quickly find out what works and what doesn't.

i wouldn't even call this a pro hormone.

theres nothing anabolic about this "compound"

there is still OTC shit you can get that is anabolic and will work but its definitely not this.

keep searching. look for logs and you'll quickly find out what works and what doesn't.

ya i guess supplement forum I was just sayin down here he wont get much info sounds like he wants prohorm

ya i guess supplement forum I was just sayin down here he wont get much info sounds like he wants prohorm

I got ya. I realize that I didn't soun too friendly I just hate it when companies use fancy names and blow "studies" out of proportion to sell fake shit.

If you want advice on medical type AAS check out the AAS forum. You want advice on OTC Anabolics then hit up the pro hormone forum :spin:

Back