Starting a monster ! need some veteran experience and knowledge

darkwing86

Hey guys , been a while since ive been on here . Been training hard and givin'er heck .
So as the title says for those of you who may remember and know me , im starting a monster lol

Need some opinions mostly with AI and what u guys think

Week 1-6 Dbol 50mg ed
Week 1-20 Deca 750mg per week
Week 1-15 Tren e 400mg per week
Week 1-14 EQ 750mg per week
Week 1-20 test e 700mg per week

Planning too bulk and add as much lbm as possible this winter . gonna go heavy on training and protein intake . currently 215lb maybe 10%bf , training 9 years , 33 y.o 5'7"
You guys think Adex 1mg e3d day is good and caber 0.5mg e3d ? i know most first thing most people are gonna say is its alot of gear . but i want to give it a shot . Im very well experienced with tren , dbol, test and deca . EQ is new to me . also , on TRT when cycle is done

Last edited:
2.6 grams of gear. . . . DAMN! Then I think of someone 3" shorter and 40 lbs more muscle. and DAMN!

I don't have any advice. This reminds me of a forum I was on years ago. Older guy. He once said "I know dudes who ain't taking the rig out for less than a gram a week." His signature was "Mass till death mutherfucker I'm hardcourt."

I did EQ years ago and I did feel more hungry. I got even more veins and when I pumped up it seemed like I gained mass and lost bodyfat. I really got big pumps going onto TRT, but I remember the EQ pumps being like my muscles were at a higher PSI where test pumps I felt bigger and I could feel a swollen muscle?

How are you breaking up and dividing injections? Just curious.

What do you guys think for AI ? you think that looks about right ? 1mg adex 3x a week and 0.5mg caber e3d ?

im looking forward to this one too . gonna train insane , high protien and just stay focused

Thats quite the cycle bro. Make sure you have a dopamine agonist on hand, such as Caber or Pramipexole. Might need it with the amount of Tren and Deca you are administering.

Hey guys , been a while since ive been on here . Been training hard and givin'er heck .
So as the title says for those of you who may remember and know me , im starting a monster lol

Need some opinions mostly with AI and what u guys think

Week 1-6 Dbol 50mg ed
Week 1-20 Deca 750mg per week
Week 1-15 Tren e 400mg per week
Week 1-14 EQ 750mg per week
Week 1-20 test e 700mg per week

Planning too bulk and add as much lbm as possible this winter . gonna go heavy on training and protein intake . currently 215lb maybe 10%bf , training 9 years , 33 y.o 5'7"
You guys think Adex 1mg e3d day is good and caber 0.5mg e3d ? i know most first thing most people are gonna say is its alot of gear . but i want to give it a shot . Im very well experienced with tren , dbol, test and deca . EQ is new to me . also , on TRT when cycle is done

So hows the monster cycle going thus far?

So hows the monster cycle going thus far?

Yes, how is it going?

What’s the goal here? What do your lifts look like? What are your measurements?

This is a lot of gear, and you claim to already be pretty fucking lean for 215 and a recraetional lifter, so I’d like to know what the end goal is.

so Im known in all 3 burrows in my city as the Master blaster, since I have a big johnson.
this is a big and loaded cycle plan and hows it going? sides? gains?

Last edited:
Back