Starting Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) w/ Sust250? HCG/Clomid?

Starting HRT w/ Sust250? HCG/Clomid?

I started HRT, running 250mg of Sust250 every 7 to 10 days. I want to keep my testies going from time to time but dont really want to run HCG cause I had testis cancer in the past. will it be ok to run clomid intermittently to keep my testies alive? or is that a bad idea? and how about tribulis/armidex as well run intermittently to keep my balls going? Just paranoid about using the HCG cause of my past. also, is running sust250 every 10 days gonna be ok for TRT?

Im doing Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) as a bridge in between cycles so I dont loose any muscle mass. will a lower dose of test still maintain my muscle mass I put on during cycles? I also really need to know if running clomid intermittently to keep my testies alive will be ok? and how I should run it?

HRT is Hormone REPLACEMENT Therapy and is prescribed by a Doctor.....what you are doing is simply running a low dose cycle (Cruising) between cycles.

Clomid taken during a cycle has been shown to do nothing.

You may want to look into Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)?

Seriously hu??! chute, so my only real option is to run HCG hu?! damn... and ur right im cruising between cycles. gota get my terminology right. well its just another risk i have to incur i guess. any recommendations for how I should run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? doses and time frames?

I started HRT, running 250mg of Sust250 every 7 to 10 days. I want to keep my testies going from time to time but dont really want to run HCG cause I had testis cancer in the past. will it be ok to run clomid intermittently to keep my testies alive? or is that a bad idea? and how about tribulis/armidex as well run intermittently to keep my balls going? Just paranoid about using the HCG cause of my past. also, is running sust250 every 10 days gonna be ok for TRT?

1) This is not HRT. Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is from the doctor and means you take synthetic testosterone YEAR ROUND

2) Sustanon (sust) is possibly the worst choice of testosterone for TRT.

3) Tribulus sucks

4) Never use clomid on cycle

5) Actually dont ever use clomid

6) If you had test. cancer in the past idk wtf you are thinking messing with testosterone. You're obviously not very bright.

7) Your plan is terrible. Go to the doctor if you want TRT. See if you qualify. You might with your past issue, and your doctor will know if its safe for you.

Not trying to be a dick or anything man but you acted like you were ready to go through with that and that plan is so bad.

Seriously hu??! chute, so my only real option is to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) hu?! damn... and ur right im cruising between cycles. gota get my terminology right. well its just another risk i have to incur i guess. any recommendations for how I should run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? doses and time frames?

Go over to the recovery section and ask this question to "Anabolic Doc" , as a matter of fact...run this whole idea of yours by him. He will help you alot bro.
Peace Oz
Anabolic Recovery Medicine - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

Back