starting prohormone cycle

One more post, was getten ready for bed and noticed my nipples where sore. So just to be on the safe side I started my novedex xt. By taking the novedex, will it enterfear with the PH test levels?

I don't think so but that's the problem with PH's and Natty hormones, very very unpredictable... They are more toxic and less studied then the real thing. It's actually safer and healthier to just run actual gear bro.

Thats what I'm starting to think. I did buy the novd. just for that reason. By taking novd. with the PH's may even add more gains. If the novd. suppresses
estrogen then lean muscle mass may have a better chance to build.

No the Novadex wont interfere with the PH's test as whats in the Novadex binds to the aromatase enzymes active site blocking it from making estrogen. It safe to take right now. The only reason why your nipples are probably sore is that you are taking the tokky test with the P6 which may be a little overdoing it as I stated before.

No the Novadex wont interfere with the PH's test as whats in the Novadex binds to the aromatase enzymes active site blocking it from making estrogen. It safe to take right now. The only reason why your nipples are probably sore is that you are taking the tokky test with the P6 which may be a little overdoing it as I stated before.

yea thats why I bought it. just in case. I dont think I'm over doing it. I think is't just hitten me hard.

How are your workouts going so far on the P6 black? I am on my third day and about to go do my second workout. I am trying to be as strict as possible and made up log for the next 8 weeks of excercises. Bascially all I need to do is record my weights and reps after each workout. I did it in excel if anyone wants the template let me know.

At this point my upper body is at its personal best as for as weight goes. my lower half is catching up but I have pulled my goring before and so I'm not pushing as hard. Althow my squats and leg press are very strong and could add more weight. I'm in the middle of my second week and im holding 170 lbs from 165.

billas333, do you have an up date yet. Im up to 171 lbs from 165. As for my gains, the camera doesnt do me any justest. I look in the mirror and I feel Im coming along fine.

billas333, do you have an up date yet. Im up to 171 lbs from 165. As for my gains, the camera doesnt do me any justest. I look in the mirror and I feel Im coming along fine.

Sorry for the absence I had to find the thread again. I am in my second week of the cycle and I gotta say my results thus far are extremely satisfying. I bust my ass harder in the gym and wake up less sore and recover much faster than I did before I started taking it. I am currently following a 2week routine so that I do not consecutively repeat any of my workouts. Next week I will post with strenth gains on everything as I have not gotten through my first 2 weeks of my routine yet.

One thing to note so far though is that Bench Press has always sucked for me as I have long arms. I did BB bench press this week for the first time in about a month and I was putting up way more than I thought I would have. This stuff is working great. I am eating like a horse and can see the size coming on. I have not weighed myself since I started I like to use the mirror but I was at 185lbs before so we will see in a few more days.

One other thing is that luckily I have not had any nipple soreness like u were talking about.

Also just got word that P6 Black and other products like it are getting banned on June 26th so looks like we gotta stock up if we wanna keep taking em or just get the real deal,

up date

hit chest last night. My body is changing and here is how I know. When I started my cycle I maxed on incline 155lbs, flat bench max 185lbs. last night I pushed 155 for two sets of 6 w\incline and 185 two sets of 4 to 6 reps on flat bench. My chest has all ways been my weakest body part. I have been working my chest twice a week and it seams to be paying off.

I decided to run leviathan reloaded with my post cycle therapy (pct), hopping to cut my bf down by
6 or 7%. I still have one more week to go. Maybe, I can hit the 200 lbs on
bench. What do you guys think?

Sounds like you are seeing some good results man. Mine have been pretty fucking satisfying to say the least. I have been eating like a horse atleast 200-250g protein/day and around 300-350g carbs and some fats in there as well. I have been on my cycle for 12 days now and have finished two weeks of workouts. I probably have another 4 weeks left out of the two bottles of P6 Black that I bought. I wake up with minimal soreness and my recovery time has been cut in half. I workout chect on monday and I could hit it again thursday with no problem but I dont I just do everything once a week.

Stats are 5'8 185lbs starting with around 14% bf thats just a guess ut I doubt im higher. 12 days in I am 190lbs and looking leaner and bigger. Gonna continue the diet hardcore as its the only way to grow.

I am gonna stock up on some more P6 Black too as it hear its getting banned and I am not into injecting myself with the real stuff.

Gonna take some pics tomorrow but heres what I started with:

Updated pics from June 15th 2008. I had a few beers last night for the first time in 2 weeks so I felt a little bloated but oh well I will post more again in 2 weeks.

looken good man. ya I'm now where near 14% bf. I'll finish my cycle in a few days and will start my p6 red, novad., and laviathen reloaded. hopefully I'll cutt up nicely. Or at least enough to lose the love handles and bring out my chest \ back.

Thanx man I feel a lil bigger and definately stronger but its not showing up majorly yet. I still got 4 weeks left

I finish mine up tomorrow. will start my post cycle therapy (pct) and laviathen. I am very interested in how I will respond to the fat burner.

Back