Starting to present

JOOSE

6 weeks into cycle and another 6 to go. Test only cycle just started noticing the test kick
In after week 6 kind of sucks but it happens. Anyways feedback is appreciated

1f46c67e.jpg

4ca99bf0.jpg

looks like you gained quite a bit. esp in the arms and chest. and BF% looks down a little. nice.

how long have you been lifting?

On and off since high school. So 5-6 years
I'm 6"5 so you can only imagine how hard it is to gain

deff see a change. looking good. keep up the good work and diet. diet diet. get those grams of protein in.

Appreciate it....now if i shrunk about 5-7 inches in height id be exactly where i want to be.....I almost feel like i have a disadvantage from people

Appreciate it....now if i shrunk about 5-7 inches in height id be exactly where i want to be.....I almost feel like i have a disadvantage from people

Maybe. Some shorter guys' weight gain is more noticable because its not as spread out. From personal observation I see tall people with 6 packs more often though.

So really you can play to your strengths. Your going to be able to cut more easily than a shoter guy most likely. So while the short guy may need to flip betwen cutting and bulking you may be able to bulk for years in a row with little to no cutting.

IDK we are all different so just be happy with making yourself the best you can. After all your doing this for yourself, not to impress people. Hope this makes you feel better.

What i want to know is how long it usually takes yall before the test kicks in? I understand that it varies from person to person, but i just want to know for personal preference

What i want to know is how long it usually takes yall before the test kicks in? I understand that it varies from person to person, but i just want to know for personal preference

Assuming your on test E or C?

It is about to kick in since your at week 6, really it probrably start at 5 but is peaked at 7-8. If you have not noticed it yet you will, and if not then you had GREAT natty progress on bunk gear lol. Its win win buddy!

Oh also, you have put on mass so make sure you eat more, it could be as simple as calories.

Assuming your on test E or C?

It is about to kick in since your at week 6, really it probrably start at 5 but is peaked at 7-8. If you have not noticed it yet you will, and if not then you had GREAT natty progress on bunk gear lol. Its win win buddy!
H
Oh also, you have put on mass so make sure you eat more, it could be as simple as calories.

Yea I'm on test e 250..... And hoping to feel more on wk 8. Maybe ima later bloomer :p

Back