Starting Week 4 - Up 20+ lbs already...need some feedback

baseball40

Guys - Just starting Wk #4, already up 20 lbs. Added some Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at the start of Wk #3 in hopes of curbbing some of the water retention and it has helped. Been eating better than usual and mixing in 30 mins of cardio 3-4 days a week to avoid putting on bad weight.

Gear:
Wk 1-16: AML Test C, 600 mgs
Week 1-14: AML Deca, 400 mgs

Stats:
6'5, now 245lbs

Here are my questions. Should I consider adding Anavar for the second half of the cycle? Should I consider replacing Deca with Equipose for the second half? Should I extend the cycle further, possibly up to 20 weeks? Or, should I just ride with what I have?

Pretty amazed so far with the gains. Strength is way up, definitly adding some muscle too.

I added the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at the start of Week 3 and it has helped. Currently taking .5mg EOD.

I'm assuming from the .5mg/EOD that you're using anastrozole? And if your already in week 4 and pleased with your gains this far, why change?

Yea that want more feeling tends to kick in a lot. Stick with what you're doing, as everyone else has said. There will be plenty of time to try new things / methods in the future. Things are going great, and it's easy to get caught up in the, "man if its going this good, how much better would it be if I do this," line of thinking. Rock out what you're doing, and look forward to your future cycles.

20 lbs in four weeks?! Thats great man. Are you still holding alot of water? Ride what you have out now man unless you have a competition of some sort you are trying to peak for. You can try the rest on the next cycle.

I agree with everyone. Keep what you have. I personally didn't have any luck on eq and switching to it now wouldn't help you. It takes deca and eq a while to start showing results they are slower than others like test. Keep eating like a beast and you will continue to grow. Your diet is your biggest limiting factor. They more you grow the more you have to eat. Don't be like some and put on 20 then stop because they didn't increase calories.

I'm starting this cycle in about 6 weeks I'm excited. Keep us posted.

damn 20 pounds in 4 weeks is deff a great cycle you want to intake plenty of good carbs, calories, and protein everyone knows main thing to a good cycle is diet without a good diet you wont have a great cycle and eat eat eat eat like a beast but if u are holding water and water weight can put on a lot of pounds on the scale.. just keep it up and eat. keep us updated.

@docd17- for Aromatase inhibitor (AI), I'm using Armidex from AML.
@kaname- good point, very true.
@308power-nah bro, no competitions for me, but yes, 20 lbs since 3/31/13. Water retention is subsiding.
@jackal320155- diet is ok. Between 4k-4500 calories, between 300-400 grams of protein. All depends on travel schedules, spend lots of time traveling.

Since I travel a bit, our neighbors haven't seen me in a few weeks nor the parents or in-laws. Saw everyone this past weekend and got a few comments. Pretty funny stuff!

I personally couldn't stretch it out that long. Take a break let your body recover. Time on should equal time off. IMO. 20 weeks is a long time to have your body shut down. Rest up and get ready for next cycle.

Back