sterile abscess?

baaa

i have a hard lump in my glute from my injection 4 days ago (1mg test e @ 250mg e3d). it's not red but i have a bruise above it on my lower back. could the oil just not be absorbing due to scar tissue? how long will it take to absorb? it hurts to sit on or touch. i've been rotating glutes only and just realized the importance of rotating more sites. last night i did my delt and no problems so far... just some virgin pain this was my 5th injection. im just trying to figure out the problem thanks.

As long as its not red and warm you should be fine, you would know if it was an infection.
I have at times gotten that knot that wouldn't break up easily before, more annoying than anything. I would think that in 2-3 days time it will subside, its probably just irritated because of the frequency of injections.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Get urself one of them massage foam rollers, and roll the shit out of it. As long as its not red and hot u should be fine. Rotate more sites to avoid these type of knots.

I've pinned many times over the years still have " a bad pin" every now and then.

Message it hard and work that muscle group to "move" it along and keep rotating sites.

Even if it was red and warm it would most likely be a bad reaction to the oil or solution in the gear. Those Abcess would get very big and painful and grow a puss in the center of that bitch. Other then that I wouldn't sweat it.

ok thanks guys for the input. the swelling and pain seems to have subsided some. today it's been pink around the area though so ill just keep an eye on it. my delt injection is perfectly fine so i at least know my gear isn't contaminated.

ok thanks guys for the input. the swelling and pain seems to have subsided some. today it's been pink around the area though so ill just keep an eye on it. my delt injection is perfectly fine so i at least know my gear isn't contaminated.

Good Bro!

You're going to be fine ;-)

Back