Steroid 101

LongBall

Has anybody bought this book? If so how much and was it worth it. I have a buddy thinking about coming underground and he is following my advice and learning as much as he can before putting anything in himself. I have him checking this place out and he is doing a lot of research and he came across this book. Is it worth it for him or is it just repetitive crap? Thanks

Steroids101.jpg

LongBall

If you got the extra cash why not ...If your tight on cash save it and stick around here!!!!!....Regardless of whether you get it or not you will without a doubt learn more here than from that book, you just have to do a bit of searching!!!!!!

never heard of that book ,but personaly i like anabolics 2002 is about 50 bucks and has good info on it ,now in decemcer there coming out with the 2004 edition,, other then that all those books are same crap.. RPWHIP 777 is right stick around a good board ,this is a good one..

I would grab one of the Anabolics2000, 2002, or 2004 before I would buy that book. But remember all the information provided in those books can be found on the boards with just a little bit of searching.

Personally I dont feel that there is a WHOLE lot to learn as a new guy. Basically all you need to know is proper injection procedures www.spotinjections.com, 500mg of test each week for 10 weeks is usually good for a first timer, and will yield solid gains. Next you need to learn about clomid therapy which will depend on what type of gear you are using. Basically you will take 300mg clomid on day one, 100mg everyday for the next week, and 50mg every day for the next 2 weeks.

The most important would be getting a reliable source and knowing what to look for as far as fakes are considered. You can read on the boards and find out what guys are getting good results with, and then find that brand of gear. You can find pics off all kinds of gear right here on this board which will help you to spot fakes and what not.

ONce you got this down you should be ready to go. Like I said for a newby you are most likely looking at this type of cycel.

Weeks 1-10 500mg (test enanthate or Sustenon) each week
Weeks 13-16 Clomid Therapy
Optional Weeks 1-5 25mg dbol every day.

Make sure to have some novaldex on hand and also get ALL your gear together including clomid BEFORE you start. Once this is in order it is a matter of learning how to inject properly.

Also dont forget that you should reach your full potential naturally before turning to roids. I wouldnt touch roids until I was at least the age of 21 and had been training for 2-3 years steady.

And it doesnt matter how many drugs you take if your diet/training/rest are not top notch then you will simply will not grow.

I hope this helps to get you off on the right foot bro, like I said I dont feel that a newby has to learn a whole lot other than what is stated above. Most will disagree on this, but i think for newbies it is best to keep things simple rather than complicated.

Champ

Thanks fellas, you prett much reiterated exactly what I told him.

FYI,
Champ, that was great, you hit my first cycle to a T, Test eth and Dbol. I have recommended him that one also.
He is a hard core lifter and has been for about 8 years, he is 32 and is good size now, he is just looking into it and I told him if he had any questions let me know. He is checking this board out, just a little timid to post . Thanks again,

Longball

Mine neither, I get some crap from him about twice a month about "whatever new steroid he created that flies under the radar and is 7 times more effective than testoterone" blah..blah...blah

LongBall

YES

YEAH i got the book its pretty good , its got the different types of steroids diuretics gh, recreational drugs like ghb n shit. its got clinical use, side effects- recommended dosages, bodybuilding use, effectiveness rating, price and availability, fakes, masking and the final smack. it also has in the back each drug, who its made by, the alcohol percentage and if its correctly dosed or dirty or mostly faked. overall i think its pretty good.

I bought it,but I personally wouldn't reccomend anyone to buy it.You can find everything in it and more for free on these boards and on the net.It's mostly drug profiles and pic's.IT dosen't even have that many pics really.

fuck jeff summers and his gay ass magazine that gets shipped to my door every otehr week. nothing like letting everyone in teh post office know your intersted in steroids. how can you takes omeone seriously when he tries to say his ph garbage is just as good as the real thing.

Back