Steroid at home test kits...

fitguy22

I am banned!
i was doing some research on Steroidal tests kit that you can use at home. they provide the list of the gear and what color it will represent if they are legit or faked. so my question is has anyone used this test before? couldn't find anywhere the rules regarding if i can post link of that test but just being cautious, let me know if its ok. would love to hear some responses.

Lots of guys use labmax kits. The problem is that they only tell you if what you have is the hormone, not how much there is. :(

Yeah thats what i was looking into as well. Would love to get the gear tested for the concentration. So many bunk companies would be out of work lol

i usually just use my wife as a test kit .. if her voice deepens and her clit swells up , I know its good to go

- on a serious note. dave palumbo just came out with another one like labmax called 'roid test' , its a bit more affordable

I will test out the ger, its from op. Will def post the results here if its not against the rules . Thanks again man

i usually just use my wife as a test kit .. if her voice deepens and her clit swells up , I know its good to go

- on a serious note. dave palumbo just came out with another one like labmax called 'roid test' , its a bit more affordable

I thought I was the only one that used the ole wife trick. Lol

So if it's REALLY good stuff, she flips YOU over and has her way? :eek:

he did not come out, he is reseller and the test it total crap and I do not know where he gets it from or who makes it,

just take a look at the chart for example dianabol,

labmax is using fluorescence his test does not, if you drop just proteins, vitamins it will give the same color a dbol

so there is no way to know if the pill contain any dbol with this test palumbo is selling, the same applies to the rest of AAS

I do not think that the roid test works, stay with labmax, reputable manufacture and lab

Roid test uses flurosence as well

I will give you another example take a look at dianabol according to his chart there is no fluorescence, drop any vitamin pill it will give the same color as dbol

so there is no way to know if you have dbol with his test, with labmax you have the answer right away if you have real dbol,

he tried to copy labmax and got all the shit wrong, it is total crap he is selling. he made bunch of claims about the test which is total BS.

**** NO PRICE POSTING*****

I rather buy from big company like labmax instead of some home based business selling some crap with no credibility to support.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give you another example take a look at dianabol according to his chart there is no fluorescence, drop any vitamin pill it will give the same color as dbol

so there is no way to know if you have dbol with his test, with labmax you have the answer right away if you have real dbol,

he tried to copy labmax and got all the shit wrong, it is total crap he is selling. he made bunch of claims about the test which is total BS.

**** NO PRICE POSTING*****

I rather buy from big company like labmax instead of some home based business selling some crap with no credibility to support.

Lets keep price talk out of this please.

Back