Steroid gut

J steel

How many of you guys have a problem with this. It's really starting to piss me off...........my waist/stomach has definitely gotten thicker on this last cycle (T Cyp and EQ).

Its not fat though.........I've always been lean.........right now I am about 9%. I don't do cardio, hardly do abs, and have been eating like a freakin animal. But I put on very little fat, if any. Whatever small layer I had on my abs is the same, which is fine by me cause I'm not looking to get rid of that right now.

But my midsection is just getting very thick. It might be because my stomach is always full with all the food I'm eating? Or is it the actual abdominal muscles getting bigger? I can see them poppin out. Just strange cause I havent been working abs much at all.

How do you guys deal / prevent this? I'm wondering if I really start to work on abs, maybe by tightening those muscles it will keep my midsection smaller as well?

Most of the time when your on a cycle you tend to eat more especially EQ makes me eat like a pig.....Your stomach will get a bit bigger since it has to process all that protein and other foods....doing abs wouldn't kill you...that’s what I would recommend abs.....

"Bloated Roid-Gut". Common. Mine goes away with any anit-estrogen. Right now, that'd be 10mgs/N'dex daily.

On a sidenote, this is why I HATE deca with a passion. Progesterone gut, and hardly the gains in mass to make it look less than obvious. Plus, that bloat is progesterone-induced, which won't be helped by anti-e's obviously. Plus I dont buy the Winny/anti-P crap. Point is...Deca sux.

Last edited:
Doing heavy squats and deads make my trunk thick. Could have something to do witth your situation as well, combined with the amount of food eaten.

SkedMedz said:
"Bloated Roid-Gut". Common. Mine goes away with any anit-estrogen. Right now, that'd be 10mgs/N'dex daily.

On a sidenote, this is why I HATE deca with a passion. Progesterone gut, and hardly the gains in mass to make it look less than obvious. Plus, that bloat is progesterone-induced, which won't be helped by anti-e's obviously. Plus I dont buy the Winny/anti-P crap. Point is...Deca sux.

I would like to hear of someone getting deca gyno and treating with winstrol and it working I was just simply stating what I had heard before in a few threads.

mines from the belly being full most of the time, anti-E or not. i'm using 40mg nolva ED and i still get bloated ass belly half the time. i hate that shit, you got veins bulging out of your arms...your shoulders and chest are busting out the shirt, and you got a lower ab gut sticking out if you dont' keep an eye on it. :D just keep the shirt untucked and don't walk into the wind when your bloated is the key.

WARBIRDWS6 said:
mines from the belly being full most of the time, anti-E or not. i'm using 40mg nolva ED and i still get bloated ass belly half the time. i hate that shit, you got veins bulging out of your arms...your shoulders and chest are busting out the shirt, and you got a lower ab gut sticking out if you dont' keep an eye on it. :D just keep the shirt untucked and don't walk into the wind when your bloated is the key.

LMAO don;t walk into the wind!!!!

jb160 said:
LMAO don;t walk into the wind!!!!

:D its true! that fucking wind will show your belly every time! even sucking it in won't help if the wind is hard enough. i can't wait till next 3 months when i don't have to worry about that and this bulking shit. lol.

WARBIRDWS6 said:

LOL. That is so true.

Alright, I figured I wasn't the only one! I don't have bloat anywhere else........taking .5mg Femera ED and 20mg Nolva ED (Dbol gave me a gyno scare)..........I have been hittin legs very hard this cycle........could be a combination of that and all this damn food. EQ makes me eat everything in sight!

WARBIRDWS6 said:
you just wanted to see the two broads together again and fantasize about yours diving into mines open crotch area then watching. :cool:

Damn. Was it really that obvious? :)

J steel said:
How many of you guys have a problem with this. It's really starting to piss me off...........my waist/stomach has definitely gotten thicker on this last cycle (T Cyp and EQ).

Funny that bro I'm on a Deca/Test Cyp cyle and I've gained 2 inches around my waist in 17 days (I didn't bother with the nolva)

Jock

guys dont do ABS EXCESSIVELY, specially with HEAVY WEIGHTS for ab workouts, you will have Ronnie Coleman type of Gut (just without the form he has)

Reason:
you are using Deca/eq or whatever, and whatever you eat is picked up by your body, and first place you see stored fat is your GUT

now check this out. You have a gut and you DO ABS - what the fuck are u thinking????

"NO AB WORKOUTS EVER HELP YOU LOSE FAT" - none NADA

all you will do by excessive ab training is convert the gut into muscle, just like to see these new bodybuilders in magazines with huge bodies but nasty lovehandles that fucks up their V-taper

for me I rather be a little smaller with V-taper than bigger with love handles, Dont know about you

Man, I'm just finishing my first cycle, test cyp, and my waistline is busting out along with the rest of me. Lots of pressure on my pants. I'm hoping, probably unrealistically, to keep most of the muscle but lose an inch off my waist. Good luck huh.

you should lose that inch once you end your cycle and start post therapy. Mine is the same way right now and I am only a week in.
Alot of it is from eating and water retention.

jb160 said:
you should lose that inch once you end your cycle and start post therapy. Mine is the same way right now and I am only a week in.
Alot of it is from eating and water retention.

i start tommorow on EQ/winny/GH only for a month, after 4 months bulking with test/fina/EQ/winny/slin/GH. then into anavar/proviron/clen. so i am cutting back cals starting tommorow. hope this gut goes down a bit on a month of maintanence, then goes away with sub maintanence (with the anavar). goddamn guts.

Back