steroid testing the army or miltary

skinnysez

I am in the miltary. I was woundering if anyone that has been in the army have they gotten caught for using steroids.

Another thing does anyone know if the miltary test for steroids. i mean sence all sports test for it i am think that the miltary would. can someone help me out

I have been in 8 years and no they dont. They test for drugs but steroids they actually have to tell you that they are testing you for that specifically not on the random ua's and I've only known one person to get busted

I was in the corps for 5 years. got out as a sgt. that's where i did my first cycle of deca. testing for juice is way too expensive for the military to do it on everyone. now, if someone is suspicious of you using, then, they can bring you to medical to have you tested for it. I've known one guy that got caught. he was about 150 pounds, then he blew up and got weird in the head for being really stupid with it. hope i helped.

What TDI said is correct they don't test unless something is very suspicious, a CO has to sign off on the test because it is very expensive

I was in the Army for 5 years and I know they do not test for steroids, unless someone is an idiot and gets caught using. There were tons of guys in my unit in Afghanistan that were on gear, even 1SG's and officers. Just dont be an idiot and get caught. My buddy was "suspected" of using in Iraq and all they did was search all of his shit, but didn't find anything (thank god for how easy it is to hide stuff in camelbaks...lol) I remember when i was at one of my other friends CQ they had a poster on the wall that had the army's regs on drug and even steroid testing, i'm sure you can find these regulations somewhere. good luck

How about when you first join the military? Do they test you for it then? I'm assuming not because like stated it is expensive and there should be no cause for suspicion. I am thinking of running deca with my Test in January but I'm worried because I know deca can stay in your system for a good year. Was greatly thinking of joining the military about a year from now

Inkpack, u will be fine bro. A buddy of mine is a drill sgt. at Paris Island, hes like me a fuckin juice head and u can tell from a mile away. U have no worries cuz..

the only way they will test for it is if they suspect your on it but... and this is a big one.. they must test at least 6 people and they wont do that.. i was a grunt in the USMC.. for 4 yrs.. i have seen guys do it all the time.. but the only guy that got busted went from 145 to 265lbs in 3 yrs... and was real obvious...

Spent 20+ years in as an MP and CID agent. First...The only way the mil tests for roids is if U get caught with them. Way too many out there to test for and the tests are too expensive unless there is PC (probable cause). Gaining a huge amount of muscle in a short period of time is not PC. But if you run your soup coolers to someone about it then yes their statments against U could become PC for a search. See the road I am going down? Bottom line is there is no entry detection and there is only 7 drugs currently tested for (marijuana, cocaine, amphetamines, LSD, opiates (including morphine and heroin), barbiturates and PCP). They can test for more but need PC to do so. In my experience I have never seen anyone popped on a piss test (Operation Golden Flow). The only way they were busted was possession. Keep HITTIN' it HARD!

Even oral such as dbol...from what i was told that the machine they use can detect any controlled substance...Are yall 100% sure???

nope just had a test not to long ago on dbol and never got popped, 110 percent sure, on cylce now and alresady have had two test. also depends how well liked u are at work thats where the suspicion begins, everyone knows i am and everyone just fucks with me they call me beef cake and ROIDS...gets annoying but its kewl as long as i stay level headed and continue to do my job right they dont care. ur good man.

so not for steroids. let keep testing i dont give a shit ive passed many over the last year.

anyone know if firefighter or cops/emt's and such get tested i'm thinking of being a fireman within the next year

in my personal opinion and knowledge, with family i the army, they only do it if your a suspect,
you have to remember, its pretty damn expensive to test for steroids, so they arn't just going to randomly test thousands, and pay that much for the testing.

testing for rec. drugs is WAY cheap, thats why they do it as often as they do, not with just army, but everywhere.

steroid testing is expensive and most places wont ever deal with it because its more money than they care to spend.

_OMEGA

Back