Steroid use .....marriage done

Is this an ultimatum from her? Are you flipping out lately? or is this just about her being concerned fro your health?

I know you have been nursing an injury, maybe she is confusing a bad mood from that as opposed to steroid use? I'm a nightmare to live with when sick or injured.

man I think my injury and my will to do more while hurt, has wrecked us. She thinks juice is trash. And Im scum. Moods are even pop I never get out of hand, thats not our issue, my friends just say its her excuse to walk but after 6 yeaRS I aint buying it and a baby. Could be a suit and tie.... But she has got me down onmyself even cusing me for being on forums, called me white trash ha, I took that as a compliment cause I know some white trash boys that would kill for me. Don't know

Dont let her treat you that way. Treat them that way back. From one divorced man to another soon-to-be. TRUST ME. In fact, now that she knows about your steroid use, dont be surprised for her to mention it in court to take your son away from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont let her treat you that way. Women are CUNTs. Treat them that way back. From one divorced man to another soon-to-be. TRUST ME. In fact, now that she knows about your steroid use, dont be surprised for her to mention it in court to take your son away from you.

good luck in her proving it this computer knows how to swim

Sorry to hear Boa. Just my opinion, but from what ive gathered is it is done. Dont prolong the suffering. Rip that band-aid off. She is doing what she is doing for whatever reason. Really the reason doesnt matter, just the fact she is doing it. :(

Dont let her treat you that way. Treat them that way back. From one divorced man to another soon-to-be. TRUST ME. In fact, now that she knows about your steroid use, dont be surprised for her to mention it in court to take your son away from you.

Thanks for your input but do me a favor and refrain from gender bashing. Everyone can be an asshole...doesn't matter if they are male or female.

Balboa, I'm sorry you're going this through bud...but surely there has to be more to this problem than just steroid use. I can't see anyone wanting to end a relationship of 6 years because the other person wants to achieve a certain physical goal. Are there other problems going on that you know of or are at least curious about? To be honest, it sounds like she has been unhappy but now she has what she thinks is a "reasonable" thing to blame her unhappiness on. I know that's not the best of news but that's what I'm seeing hear.

Tell us more about your situation.

I'm on wife number 3 and see my kids every other week. There's too many out there to put up with one chick's shit.
Maybe I'm not the best one to give advice in this situation...

Thanks for your input but do me a favor and refrain from gender bashing. Everyone can be an asshole...doesn't matter if they are male or female.

Balboa, I'm sorry you're going this through bud...but surely there has to be more to this problem than just steroid use. I can't see anyone wanting to end a relationship of 6 years because the other person wants to achieve a certain physical goal. Are there other problems going on that you know of or are at least curious about? To be honest, it sounds like she has been unhappy but now she has what she thinks is a "reasonable" thing to blame her unhappiness on. I know that's not the best of news but that's what I'm seeing hear.

Tell us more about your situation.

This is what she is telling me. I can add I have never been honest I deal with all kinds of guys in and out of places but this internet thing i added only added to her fued, I guess its her out. Im no good guy I lie to her bout all kinds of deals but its nothing i cant stop to save us.

Quick question for you boa, when did she find out about your steroid use? Is this a recent thing? How long have you been cycling and how long did you hide it from her?

Boa,
My experience is that it is never just one thing and sometimes they are not even big items or somethings we think are trivial, but to our better half's they are more than trivial.
As for the AAS that is just the thing thats she grabbing on to shut it up and try and close the door. I would bet there is more to it than just that.

My recommendation would be that if you truly want to save your marriage your going to need counseling, to dig and find out what is going to be required to save your marriage.
And at this point what do you have to loose by going?
Just my thoughts, best of luck and best wishes

Ya boa last summer I went from not horny to humping my gals leg like a bunny and she found my shit at my place. She was kinda pissed but I told her that's y I've been so horny and that a take the right precautions and don't overdue it. She was cool with ot for a while untill everythinf I did was because of steroids. Oh your hungry all the time from steroids, your always horny because of steroids, you snap out because of steroids, your shit stinks cuz of steroids. That shit gets Fucking annoying. I just broke up with her the beginning of this week because I was sick of her shit.steroids do have certain effects on people but there's a lot of ingnorant cock suckers in this world that aren't on steroids. What's their excuse? Steroids didn't change me one bit besides a six pack and some 22's. LOL

To be honest it seems like u care about her more then this stuff and rightly so. So stop and put her firs and ur child or children as well. Bro this stuff isn't going anywhere.

This is what she is telling me. I can add I have never been honest I deal with all kinds of guys in and out of places but this internet thing i added only added to her fued, I guess its her out. Im no good guy I lie to her bout all kinds of deals but its nothing i cant stop to save us.

Bro, if you want her to stick around, you gotta be dead honest with her, even if it's telling her shit she doesn't want to hear. Then if she doesn't like something that's going on, at least you had all the cards on the table.

It sounds like juice isn't the only issue, but she may be using that as an excuse.

Big B....one thing to think about,if you've been with her for 6 years and have a child,she has GOT to know you by now,for some reason she has a major malfunction,you are not a drug addict,a thug etc,you are a good father,husband and provider,you never beat or mistreat her,she obvisiously has a problem with something and the steroid deal is just a scapegoat for a more serious condition she has,it would be good to talk to her and go to a marriage counselor,and they cant say anything about your steroid use,doctor/patient confidencuality,so if you love her and want to be with her,try and talk to her and hopefully work it out man,

Hell man,i will call you if you need to talk,i know somewhat what you are feeling

Boa my.bro. Here's the question you have to ask yourself. If bein happy is what you wanna be in your life. Are you more happy bein with your wife and not doing the things that make you happy. Or you more happy bein single and doing the things that make you happy. Everybody dies but not everyone lives. Do what makes you happy. Not what makes everyone else happy. Bein grumpy bein with someone is a terrible way to live. Makes you unhappy and makes everyone around you unhappy. Do what makes you happy bud.

Big B....one thing to think about,if you've been with her for 6 years and have a child,she has GOT to know you by now,for some reason she has a major malfunction,you are not a drug addict,a thug etc,you are a good father,husband and provider,you never beat or mistreat her,she obvisiously has a problem with something and the steroid deal is just a scapegoat for a more serious condition she has,it would be good to talk to her and go to a marriage counselor,and they cant say anything about your steroid use,doctor/patient confidencuality,so if you love her and want to be with her,try and talk to her and hopefully work it out man,

Hell man,i will call you if you need to talk,i know somewhat what you are feeling
See right here is what seperates this forum from many others like it. I'm on quite a few and it seems like a lot of the guys on here gain good relationships with other people on here. When it comes down to it when you need help these guys aren't gonna tell you want you want to hear but rather what you need to hear. There's a great bunch of guys on here. Even if some of them use way to many commas, or, can't, read, wat, they, write, LOL

Back