Steroid use .....marriage done

Boa my.bro. Here's the question you have to ask yourself. If bein happy is what you wanna be in your life. Are you more happy bein with your wife and not doing the things that make you happy. Or you more happy bein single and doing the things that make you happy. Everybody dies but not everyone lives. Do what makes you happy. Not what makes everyone else happy. Bein grumpy bein with someone is a terrible way to live. Makes you unhappy and makes everyone around you unhappy. Do what makes you happy bud.
well said man,you hit the nail right on the head!!!!!!

See right here is what seperates this forum from many others like it. I'm on quite a few and it seems like a lot of the guys on here gain good relationships with other people on here. When it comes down to it when you need help these guys aren't gonna tell you want you want to hear but rather what you need to hear. There's a great bunch of guys on here. Even if some of them use way to many commas, or, can't, read, wat, they, write, LOL
lmao Herm,hell its been 23 years since i graduated college,so i have forgotten proper grammer,and spelling:D

I agree with the others, you don't end a marriage of 6 years because of AAS use, or because your husband is on forums..

There's got to be more to this, maybe she feels her needs aren't being met in the marriage, u say you've lied to her about stuff, maybe your behavor has damaged your relationship over time. Recentment can build up over time, & if she's kept these feelings inside for a while..... over time, it adds up...
Not saying it's all your fault, honestly, I believe in most situations it takes 2 to tangle..
We sometimes let pride, & recentment get the best of us, I've always told Mr P, never go to bed angry at your spouse, talk it out, whatever it is & how ever long it takes.
You really need to evaluate if your your AAS use is worth it, if this is why she's ending the marriage, but honestly, there's probably other issues.

Talk to her, & listen to what she has to say, marriage counseling could really help.

Good luck.... hope it works out.

Last edited:
I agree with the others, you don't end a marriage of 6 years because of AAS use, or because your husband is on forums..

There's got to be more to this, maybe she feels her needs aren't being met in the marriage, u say you've lied to her about stuff, maybe your behavor has damaged your relationship over time. Recentment can build up over time, & if she's kept these feelings inside for a while..... over time, it adds up...
Not saying it's all your fault, honestly, I believe in most situations it takes 2 to tangle..
We sometimes let pride, & recentment get the best of us, I've always told Mr P, never go to bed angry at your spouse, talk it out, whatever it is & how ever long it takes.
You really need to evaluate if your your AAS use is worth it, if this is why she's ending the marriage, but honestly, there's probably other issues.

Talk to her, & listen to what she has to say, marriage counseling could really help.

Good luck.... hope it works out.

I agree with Mrs. P and others, brother. Like Bullseye said, it can't be the gear alone. Whatever you choose (work through it or part ways), I hope it works out for you bud.

You've been using for most of the marriage, right? It's just odd because she had to know what she was getting into.

great replies from outside guys. No one is perfect, I know the aas is what she is grasping at, and me being selfish theres more to it, I have my faults, she has hers I guess only time will tell all the issues that we have. Just frustrating as hell that shes using steroids Thank You all guys

Alright Dude...well she through the gaulet down...what are you gonna do?

SUGGESTION:
Drop the juice for 6 mths...and see what happens.

Yep...give it up for awhile. If that changes things...then you have another decision to make.

PS
Do you have a script...or is it UL? If you have a script you could make the argument that it is Dr.Ordered.... something to think about!

~Best of luck to you...!

Boys great advice, I put it all out there and very good advive from my boys and girls( Mrs. P) im gonna bust my ass and do what i got too, but its me and my kids first. thanks boys

This is why I don't say shit!

man I think my injury and my will to do more while hurt, has wrecked us. She thinks juice is trash. And Im scum. Moods are even pop I never get out of hand, thats not our issue, my friends just say its her excuse to walk but after 6 yeaRS I aint buying it and a baby. Could be a suit and tie.... But she has got me down onmyself even cusing me for being on forums, called me white trash ha, I took that as a compliment cause I know some white trash boys that would kill for me. Don't know

What I put in my ass behind closed doors is my business. Calling you "white trash"?? I told a ex one time and every time the bitch didn't get her way and a argument began it was because I was on the "juice". I said right then never again.

Counseling

Hey Balboa I would ask her if she would go to marriage counseling with you. If she says yes then maybe there's still help. Tell her to do it for your child and at least give it a shot. A lot of times insurance will cover seeing a therapist as well. I'm not ashamed to say that my wife and I went to see one and it helped us a lot. It's good to get a third persons perspective. The therapist also agreed that we should be having more sex and that my wife should go on antidepression medication. Hope this helps and good luck in whichever road you choose.

I agree with everyone saying marriage counseling, but let me say this.... Drop some money on a private investigator and have him follow her around for a bit when she is out and about.

When dealing with women(And why I can't find a good one) I find that when they are angry at me, its because they are covering something up themselves. Because honestly I do not lie, cheat, wrong them in any way. Its a red flag in my books when they act like that.

Point being is she may be causing you to focus so hard on your own issues so that she can cover the dust trail of her own doings.

If a divorce is coming, it would be worth the shot to have a private investigator follower her around for a little. May be surprised what you find, and it would assist tremendously in court. She can bring allegations against you for steroid use, but if you start being wise now she will have no proof. If she has been up to no good behind your back, a PI will bring you photos/dates/times and other proof.

Just saying.

ya boys if i wanna know whats what that sounds like sound advice. I been doing alot of thinking on it and thats probably right.

When dealing with women(And why I can't find a good one) I find that when they are angry at me, its because they are covering something up themselves. Because honestly I do not lie, cheat, wrong them in any way. Its a red flag in my books when they act like that.

^^ That right there x 10.

Maybe she thinks your steroid use and all that surrounds it more important to you than your family is. Bro, if this is the case, then IMO you'll have some issues to hash out. If 90% of your free time revolves around working out, getting steroids, talking of forums about steroids, etc., that doesnt leave much time for her and your boy.

Not saying that you have/should stop using AAS or working out, but there has to be a balance

Man, I will tell you now...it can all be the juice. Here is how juice only can destroy a marriage: now that she has this secret, she has an optimal escape route. She has someone to blame (oh god mom, he was on drugs! How could I be so stupid!?!) and leverage in the legal system.

But the escape route has nothing to do with why she left. She left because she was no longer obligated to compromise in the relationship. Its like dating an alcoholic...blame all of your problems on the booze...even if they are not drunk. Relationships are always about compromise, and since compromising is unpleasant at best, no one enjoys it. She found a way not to have to do it anymore. Even if you wanted to start a college plan for your kid, she would say, "you just want to lock the money up for your addiction!"

You can do no right by them at this point.

Good luck. Godspeed brother.

Back