Steroid you Love, but also Hate

calcified

Which steroid do you prize the most?!!.......but just have hell with the side effects.....yet you still won't give it up!

Dbol
love the gains
hate the lower back pumps

The pumps were getting so uncomfortable at the end of week 4 that I could hardly stand at the toilet to take a leak. Within 3 days after I stopped the Dbol, I felt a lot better.

I agree with Easto -- d-bol! Great growth and strength, terrible back pain. Last time I took it, I couldn't properly train legs once it really kicked in. Driving home from the gym, squirming in my car seat in a vain attempt to find a comfortable position, was torture.

Someone please tell me that anadrol doesn't do the same thing????

dbol stacked w/ deca and grow grow grow!!!!! wahooooo by itself I always had good results w/ sus 250 gonna try tren soon can't wait, gotta get me some clomid first though!

Fina: keeping any gains whatsoever from THIS particular AS is simply a BITCH for me. I've tried everyting witrh respect to post cycle regimines and supps/drugs and eating/lifting protocols.........the ONLY one it has NOT worked on is FINA.

LOVE/HATE relationship!!!

defo the d-bol, totally grew like a beast, but cudnt cope with the back pain. was in agony most of the time and found it hard to walk long distances. felt like a cripple, afta cycle pain went away.

NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Tren, makes me feel to dry like something is going to rip off. I love the strength and the way it makes me look. Iam a glutten for punishment.

Back