Steroidology Members Got Any Hobbies?!

sounds like you guys would all be my best friends haha
i love riding my motorcycle, eating fucking bitches and guns lots of guns so many guns haha
i go through fazes with video games and i played golf in high school but now im a little too big still fun to go out and play every once in a wile.

hobbies....damn i miss those days. between work, gym, gf, eating, food prep, not much time for that. its part of the reason i prefer long esters, just dont have time to fit in ed or eod shots. oh about once a month i might be able to sneak in a little Call of Duty if im lucky

the big question is xbox or ps3? haha

Spearfishing, hunting, hand loading, competitive pistol and 3-gun. You know, man sports.

Oh, and I do dig cooking when I have time.

There you go brother, I am a big time hunter, at my lease every other weekend year round killing hogs just cause they need killing! I also have tried my hand at long range rifle comp, 600 yards, when shooting at that distance you have to hand load. I have the bad habit of buying guns and then customizing them and then getting board with them once finished and selling them to buy more.

Let's see I love martial arts and have done one form or another since I was 9 ( Aikido, aikijitsu, various karate styles, judo, taekwondo, hapkido, wrestling, fencing and boxing). I'm average at all of them, never had any natural talent for any of them so I have to work twice as hard just to keep up. Same for the gym as I'm weak as shit but I enjoy it all the same.

I love history, literature, art and other humanist studies. I also have a fairly good knowledge and love of comics and cartoons from all over the world . Currently in Thailand learning muay Thai and SE Asian studies.

Bass fishing and buying shit tons of guns and ammo. also very expensive hobbies. fuck before all these gun and ammo prices went through the roof I dropped like 30k to stock up. If anyone cares most rifles are dirt low right now while ammo is still ridicules. rifle mags are still kinda high also

Have to look into that...

On a side note I love poker, but can't find anyone local that likes to play...not a fan of the online shit, it's just not the same. That and chess...nobody here has the patience for my little enjoyments lol

I'm good at chess. I did tournaments as a kid. Such a mentally challenging game of brain power fornsure

My hobbies besides pushing heavy ass weights and eating include fucking bitches, going to clubs, riding my hayabusa around town,hunting, muy thai, boxing, and getting tats

Great hobbies! Not a club guy but am a 'Busa lover. Enjoy the rest like tats, muy Thai, hunting etc but bikes are a big passion and cars too. I've owned a CBR-1000RR, GSX-R750and a YZF R1. Got to ride a Ducati Desmosedici RR around a lot too ($80K bike!)

Use to fight mma, really loved it. Waisted the next 15 years on drugs, alcohol and a huge ego ! Now sober for almost three years I run an AA meeting and sponcer guys ! Oh, and I also like to knit ! Lol

I used to have hobbies and friends. When Im not working out/researching working out I spend lots of time with my kid. I do homework with her and bring her to gymnastics. We hang out alot. And then theres the wife...

fuck before all these gun and ammo prices went through the roof I dropped like 30k to stock up. If anyone cares most rifles are dirt low right now while ammo is still ridicules. rifle mags are still kinda high also

Where I'm at you have to drive 3-4 hours to even see any

Man, I'm a very boring person. I forgot what hobbies are. I don't really do much with myself right now.
I have like one best friend aside from IH and she's not here right now.
I wake up, have my coffee, troll and eat
Get my cardio done.
Come home, eat, and start meal prep..
IH comes home around 3, normally we'd "nap"... Means he'd pound me, then he'd pass the fuck out, and I'd read my book.
5 oclock comes, might be in for another pounding, then coffee, gym. But since a few things changed, our routine might be changing...
By say 8 or so, we normally watch a movie, or something, I pack his lunch and we like to be in bed by 10/1030 since, he has to get up at 4am.

I like to cross stitch actually, I should pick up a new pattern. I like reading, I LOOVVEEE baking.. I should bake something some time soon.... I love puppies and anything cute! I enjoy people watching and a nicely brewed coffee. I like vodka. I'm a biker and like most girls, I like tanning; I don't consider that a hobby lmao. mmmm DIY projects are fun as well... that's all i can really think of at the moment.

Man, I'm a very boring person. I forgot what hobbies are. I don't really do much with myself right now.
I have like one best friend aside from IH and she's not here right now.
I wake up, have my coffee, troll and eat
Get my cardio done.
Come home, eat, and start meal prep..
IH comes home around 3, normally we'd "nap"... Means he'd pound me, then he'd pass the fuck out, and I'd read my book.
5 oclock comes, might be in for another pounding, then coffee, gym. But since a few things changed, our routine might be changing...
By say 8 or so, we normally watch a movie, or something, I pack his lunch and we like to be in bed by 10/1030 since, he has to get up at 4am.

I like to cross stitch actually, I should pick up a new pattern. I like reading, I LOOVVEEE baking.. I should bake usomething some time soon.... I love puppies and anything cute! I enjoy people watching and a nicely brewed coffee. I like vodka. I'm a biker and like most girls, I like tanning; I don't consider that a hobby lmao. mmmm DIY projects are fun as well... that's all i can really think of at the moment.

You left out the pounding before bed ;)

I had a hayabusa but I'm not 25 yet so insurance was 2400 every 6 months so I could either be natty with a hayabusa or blast and crusie with another bike. Right now i have a V rod muscle with a 280 rear, cams, full exhaust, and a 50 shot. 183 at the rear wheel on spray. Every bit as fast as the hayabusa was. Will pick the front end up in second from a 40 roll by just going w.o.t . Probably more dangerous than the busa because there isnt shit to hang on to... but insurance is only 160 every 6 months.

I had a hayabusa but I'm not 25 yet so insurance was 2400 every 6 months so I could either be natty with a hayabusa or blast and crusie with another bike. Right now i have a V rod muscle with a 280 rear, cams, full exhaust, and a 50 shot. 183 at the rear wheel on spray. Every bit as fast as the hayabusa was. Will pick the front end up in second from a 40 roll by just going w.o.t . Probably more dangerous than the busa because there isnt shit to hang on to... but insurance is only 160 every 6 months.

Come to Florida and get a driver's license. We don't require car insurance for motorcycles.

Back