Steroidology Members Got Any Hobbies?!

I've switched to PC recently, too. Load times are almost non existent.

If you rock an SSD it's like driving a Ferrari.

I had to use my mom's PC the other day and it just uses a basic 7200rpm harddrive, and I almost wanted to shake a baby the loading time were so frustrating haha.

I like my PC loading from off in under 10 secs.

Cooking, actually thought about culinary school at one point, but went into event management instead.
Otherwise, camping/backpacking, video editing, photography, beer lover

Mmmm yeah I think a micro place near me makes seasonal like that! I'd brew my own if I had time and space for it!
I LOVE good beer, no piss water for me thanks!
And brewery tours, like the Steam Whistle one in TO make my day!

Mmmm yeah I think a micro place near me makes seasonal like that! I'd brew my own if I had time and space for it!

Been to Sierra in Chico? It's worth checking out if you haven't. Plus all Sierra Nevada up there is like the price of bud light down here lol.

Been to Sierra in Chico? It's worth checking out if you haven't. Plus all Sierra Nevada up there is like the price of bud light down here lol.

Sierra is definitely on my list!

Sounds amazing! whats the name?

steam whistle is ok. place is near me.
They're pretty basic, but I think have one of the coolest brew houses! Train roundabout. And the employees that work the QC station get to take home a case of bad units every day!

Great hobbies! Not a club guy but am a 'Busa lover. Enjoy the rest like tats, muy Thai, hunting etc but bikes are a big passion and cars too. I've owned a CBR-1000RR, GSX-R750and a YZF R1. Got to ride a Ducati Desmosedici RR around a lot too ($80K bike!)

Fuck I love cbrs lol. That was my first bike ever actually. Yeah nothing beats a busa IMO lol. Was on the highway going 140 last night. So damn fun. Hopefully I don't crash and wreck one day lol

anything lighter than dosXX is a no go for me...which sucks because its expensive to drink quality beer

1. collecting rare and upscale scotch, wine, and other assortments of adult beverages
2. collecting guns and taking tactical classes
3. jiu jitsu

Fuck I love cbrs lol. That was my first bike ever actually. Yeah nothing beats a busa IMO lol. Was on the highway going 140 last night. So damn fun. Hopefully I don't crash and wreck one day lol

My buddy has a turbo'ed Respol CBR1000, that shit flies lol. I've maxed out my car before and the bikes but usually keep it to the track nowadays. My car attracts too much police attention as is lol. Had to sell the bikes unfortunately but hopefully within a few years I'll be back on 2

i hope you partied while you were there. im not a huge partier but fuck that place is nuts all my friends moved up there and when i went to visit i had never seen so many house parties every other house was a party must have been 200 house parties

My buddy has a turbo'ed Respol CBR1000, that shit flies lol. I've maxed out my car before and the bikes but usually keep it to the track nowadays. My car attracts too much police attention as is lol. Had to sell the bikes unfortunately but hopefully within a few years I'll be back on 2

i got a Kawasaki zx6r shit is fast but i want to get an r1 problem is the girl wont let me thinks ill die...
i dont really think crashing at 130 or crashing at 200 is really going to make a difference but i guess ill stick with the 600 for now

i got a Kawasaki zx6r shit is fast but i want to get an r1 problem is the girl wont let me thinks ill die...
i dont really think crashing at 130 or crashing at 200 is really going to make a difference but i guess ill stick with the 600 for now

R1's are nice bikes too and I love the top end but I also don't mind a nice little 600 to throw around turns :D. Maybe give her a romantic little getaway and In return she signs off on the new bike? Lol.

Back