steroids are a complete waste if you always have to do PCT?

unforgivin

I am banned!
I remember a dude once told me "never use steroids, unless you plan on doing blast and cruise"

he said being natty is better than doing cycles, but blast and cruise is the best. blast and cruise > natty > cycles. those were his exact words

when I think about it, it makes sense tbh

it feels pretty pointless to use steroids when you always gotta do a PCT after each cycle. like, where is the logic in that? it feels meaningless and stupid

it feels like a waste and a hassle

what do you think?

I personally agree with you. Most bros I know that have success with the cycle approach, run their cycles so close together that they never recover. To each their own. Arguments can be made for all three approaches. Personally I wouldnt cycle unless I were prepared to accept trt for life. Many will disagree with me and I understand

there seems to be a cycle spectrum. also a cruise/try spectrum.

There isnt any loses of real muscle just because someone comes off and does PCT. I ran a TT 400 ng/dL and estrogen at the top of the range due to meds for over 2 years. Went from about 155-160lbs down to like 135-140. Started TRT and went up to the 150s fast. 20lbs up. I've done that before switching epilepsy meds. Down into the 140 range, switch meds and jump back up into the higher 150s.

Just an observation, blast and cruise can be a lower TRT dose closer to 100 mg wk up to 200-250 mg wk. Its definitely "cruise" at higher levels because the testosterone will be outside any normal range. TRT inside ranges would be the American highway at 55 mph. 200-250 mg wk is like cruising down the interstate system at 65 mph.

My test cyp does not go up and down like a natty daily cycle. There are times in a day where I run "high testosterone" compared to someone who is natty.

i dont plan on blasting, but if I did, I think I'd keep my TRT cruise levels and blast something else. Depending on goals of course. Slam an oral cycle. Me personally I would do something like EQ. An oral maybe stanazol or something.

Risks and benefits. One things always in my head for UGL TRT or Cru using is a source going under. Then what? Clomid and nva on hand!!!!!

what do you think?

That your understanding is limited.
Besides that PCT is because you shut yourself down while making highly accelerated gains and without it, it would be pointless to run any cycle.

there's 2 scenarios that somewhat apply to this.
If you naturally have high testo, 900+ ng/dl and closing in on 30y. I wouldnt cycle because long term you'd have more consistent gains without ups and downs without risking lowering natty levels.
And you should push as much as you can natty before doing steroids.

I have done 2 failed cycles and ive made and kept more gains than I did working out 2 whole years natty prior.
Well, when i was 12-15 and hated school but didn't dare go home for fear of dad coming home for whatever reason (had his own company and businesses. And I've gotten beatings for way less) so spent hours in the gym instead.
To date never been as ripped and big as I was then. Had to leave piss tests regularly for drugs and suddenly for steroids too...
Thinking back, im amazed they even sold me a gold card at that age but i guess money talks :p

I personally agree with you. Most bros I know that have success with the cycle approach, run their cycles so close together that they never recover. To each their own. Arguments can be made for all three approaches. Personally I wouldnt cycle unless I were prepared to accept trt for life. Many will disagree with me and I understand

You went on TRT(And it was your choice, you didnt even need TRT?) before cycling, just saying :p
I do agree you should be fully aware of the risk and consequences, personally i'm to smart for my own good and history of drug abuse.
Honestly surprised i didn't start cycling earlier. Guess i didnt have the vision and goal to be the best version of me possible before.
So cycling, eye laser, penis surgery, body suit tattoo, have my "own" barber, have a spa girl that does my face etc. I'm going all in :p

Got bit OT... When i started i was dead set on 6-8 weeks cycles, faster recovery and achieving more total time on in a year. But for me it sounds perfect on paper but not so good in practice.

Last edited:
You went on TRT(And it was your choice, you didnt even need TRT?) before cycling, just saying :p
I do agree you should be fully aware of the risk and consequences, personally i'm to smart for my own good and history of drug abuse.
Honestly surprised i didn't start cycling earlier. Guess i didnt have the vision and goal to be the best version of me possible before.
So cycling, eye laser, penis surgery, body suit tattoo, have my "own" barber, have a spa girl that does my face etc. I'm going all in :p

Got bit OT... When i started i was dead set on 6-8 weeks cycles, faster recovery and achieving more total time on in a year. But for me it sounds perfect on paper but not so good in practice.

I'm confused.......I wasnt speaking just about my experience, I know a lot people that do what we do. I know pros and just other dudes like me. There are pros in my family that I hear and see things from as well. I wasnt speaking just about my limited personal experience.
And yes, right or wrong, I chose to go on trt with natty levels around 600 and to blast every other quarter as well. I continually gain a little bit of muscle. Nothing spectacular but I never really seem to lose unless life happens and I miss a week or 2 in the gym while I'm on cruise.
Anyway, I know a LARGE pro bodybuilder that swears by the cycle on and off approach. Upon further discussion and watching what he does, I realized that he cycles from 3 to 5 months then takes 4 to 6 weeks off. As we all know.....that's barely enough time for his cycle values to drop into normal range and then he starts again. SO OF COURSE HE DOESNT LOSE HIS GAINS.
My point is.....be very careful what you believe if someone tells you they have been cycling for years and keeping most of their gains. You may not be getting the whole story.
Santa......good luck with all those procedures ya have planned. Update me on how it all goes. Perhaps I'll copy your roadmap to a better me :)

I'm confused.......I wasnt speaking just about my experience, I know a lot people that do what we do. I know pros and just other dudes like me. There are pros in my family that I hear and see things from as well. I wasnt speaking just about my limited personal experience.
And yes, right or wrong, I chose to go on trt with natty levels around 600 and to blast every other quarter as well. I continually gain a little bit of muscle. Nothing spectacular but I never really seem to lose unless life happens and I miss a week or 2 in the gym while I'm on cruise.
Anyway, I know a LARGE pro bodybuilder that swears by the cycle on and off approach. Upon further discussion and watching what he does, I realized that he cycles from 3 to 5 months then takes 4 to 6 weeks off. As we all know.....that's barely enough time for his cycle values to drop into normal range and then he starts again. SO OF COURSE HE DOESNT LOSE HIS GAINS.
My point is.....be very careful what you believe if someone tells you they have been cycling for years and keeping most of their gains. You may not be getting the whole story.
Santa......good luck with all those procedures ya have planned. Update me on how it all goes. Perhaps I'll copy your roadmap to a better me :)

Fixing eyes best decision of my life. cycling is going good, have had to cut down beauty treatments for now and penis surgery will come around mid 2019

When I went on TRT, 3J commented on my thread the effects of steroids and their effects on what the cells themselves are doing. I didnt actually gain 20lbs of muscle. I gained 20lbs of water, glucose, sodium, potassium and all kinds of things. I have pictures in a thread. I didnt bloat up. I stayed pretty defined.

It's very complex on what are actual gains and what are changes in the body. With something known to add 20 lbs in water do you lose gains or lose sides?

Dosages, time frames, actual off time. 3J and a couple other have mentioned the PCT timeframes is when you dig the deepest and force your body to keep the muscle. Eat more.

woo woo santa, why are you getting surgery on your penis? just thinking about that gives me the hibbie jibbies.

Couple reasons actually, one is that when i get superhorny/hard it tends to hurt a bit with wild fucking. So miniscule circumcision
I have some difficulty releasing pressure/pee standing up, not impossible but enough for it to be annoying.
And since i'm doing the two first for legit reasons, i'll make it 30% thicker while they're down there anyhow :p

Couple reasons actually, one is that when i get superhorny/hard it tends to hurt a bit with wild fucking. So miniscule circumcision
I have some difficulty releasing pressure/pee standing up, not impossible but enough for it to be annoying.
And since i'm doing the two first for legit reasons, i'll make it 30% thicker while they're down there anyhow :p

how big is your dick and how many girls have you had sex with?

whats with the wild sex? what can you possibly be doing that will cause pain, midgets?

I ain't gay, you utter fâggot. I just wanna know how many girls he has had sex with and how big his dick is (no homo)

Hahahahaha. I've always wondered about santas dick too. I doubt he can tell you an exact number of chics he has slept with.....he gets laid....the end.

Not sure why you're hatin bromo. You ok? On a heavy cycle? You seem tense in a roid rage kinda way. And you seem horny in an elevated test level kinda way. Horny and angry? You wanna fuck santa or fight him?

wow, a serious post out of you! congrats buddy

i think your friend is right; being natty is definitely better than doing cycles, unless you're running some gear with the goal of winning you money or something that can somehow get you ahead in life. but running 2-3 cycles a year just for the sake of looking good? not worth it. i think it's probably even healthier in the long run to be more steady with steroids as opposed to doing a 8-12 (maybe 16) week run and then doing a pct praying that your dick can still work.

whats with the wild sex? what can you possibly be doing that will cause pain, midgets?

I'm not circumcised, so i can pull back like 4/5th but the last tiny bit hurts and when its rock hard and bit rougher it hurts.
For the homo bro above, I'm 6.8inches, haven't really measured girth but maybe your mouth will volunteer to measure it? Fucking weird question to ask bro.

How many girls i've fucked? I have no idea. Over 100 less than 300? I kinda stopped counting in my teens which is decades ago lol... Also bit weird question to ask lol.
Some bragging rights are several 3somes and i've had one 5some, both only with girls. I've yet to succeed with the hattrick, which is 3 different random girls in one day.

Does that satisfy everyone's homoerotic fantasies about me or is there something else you want? Maybe pictures? :p

Back