steroids are a complete waste if you always have to do PCT?

On the actual topic though, why would anyone consider swallowing a few pills at the end to be the worst thing about taking steroids? There's plenty of more annoying things.

I guess you could just not do PCT, or not take steroids. Nobody is putting a gun to your head.

Nobody that has done it considers it difficult or pointless. Pct is a must after cycling. And to answer your question op.....the point of pct is to quickly recover and reduce the loss of cycle gains.

Cruising is even more effective because your levels never drop below normal. Downside is a much much much worse recovery if you ever do stop.

PCT fire up our HPTA like an emergency generator. We play with systems that part of a very complex system, operating in a larger system. Informed choices, individual risk/benefit decisions and life goals.

Diet and "PCT lifestyle" are very important. 3J has mentioned several times eating a surplus and training your bags off to cement the muscle gained.

I'm not circumcised, so i can pull back like 4/5th but the last tiny bit hurts and when its rock hard and bit rougher it hurts.
For the homo bro above, I'm 6.8inches, haven't really measured girth but maybe your mouth will volunteer to measure it? Fucking weird question to ask bro.

How many girls i've fucked? I have no idea. Over 100 less than 300? I kinda stopped counting in my teens which is decades ago lol... Also bit weird question to ask lol.
Some bragging rights are several 3somes and i've had one 5some, both only with girls. I've yet to succeed with the hattrick, which is 3 different random girls in one day.

Does that satisfy everyone's homoerotic fantasies about me or is there something else you want? Maybe pictures? :p

I bet you are lying, you subhuman. you're probably a little selfhating incel that struggles to get laid. no wonder you have to cope with steroids, you cuck

do the world a favor and please slit your throat, you son of a b%%%%

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet you are lying, you subhuman. you're probably a little selfhating incel that struggles to get laid. no wonder you have to cope with steroids, you cuck

do the world a favor and please slit your throat, you son of a bîtch

Sounds exactly like the voices in my head when my E levels were too high and my T was low.

There is no need to get like this again FML. Its the end of the year and I personally want to spend it troll free and be merry all along.
One more outburst like that and you will get a time out. This has been played out.
Having said that Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Lol. You shouldn't use both your accounts in one thread

Wow and here I thought jealousy was a female trait lol.

I'm telling you all Fml stands for free my (inner) lesbian, that or feel my love. Still can't pin it down. HAPPY NEW BEERS YOU ALL!!!

Last edited:
I read in the wall street journal the other day that men are actually 14% more jealous than females. And that most jealous crimes are committed by men.

This checks out from my experiences too. Although personally me and my wife are both very non-jealous people. I doubt infidelity would end in a divorce unless one of us introduced a disease or something horrible like that.

This whole premiss is totall horse shit. Cycling and gaining and recovering and keeping gains is easy. The problems is when idiots who have no business cycling take steroids they don't understand and don't train propperly or eat properly and they don't gain anything but water and then they loose it when they do ptc.

This whole premiss is totall horse shit. Cycling and gaining and recovering and keeping gains is easy. The problems is when idiots who have no business cycling take steroids they don't understand and don't train propperly or eat properly and they don't gain anything but water and then they loose it when they do ptc.

I agree

Can you keep muscle built beyond your genetic max? And can you keep your cycle gains if you never cycle again?

Can you keep muscle built beyond your genetic max? And can you keep your cycle gains if you never cycle again?

Its possible but once you get too big you cannot keep all that muscle without steroids. You will lose some weight and more than likely definition unless you are really strict on your diet.

I'm not circumcised, so i can pull back like 4/5th but the last tiny bit hurts and when its rock hard and bit rougher it hurts.
For the homo bro above, I'm 6.8inches, haven't really measured girth but maybe your mouth will volunteer to measure it? Fucking weird question to ask bro.

How many girls i've fucked? I have no idea. Over 100 less than 300? I kinda stopped counting in my teens which is decades ago lol... Also bit weird question to ask lol.
Some bragging rights are several 3somes and i've had one 5some, both only with girls. I've yet to succeed with the hattrick, which is 3 different random girls in one day.

Does that satisfy everyone's homoerotic fantasies about me or is there something else you want? Maybe pictures? :p

Wow, Santa your not circumcised??? alarming details, I will tell the Enquire the news with pics to prove it and I already have some pics.

I guess you come down that chimney and peck those hot chicks waiting for their gifts. like "here you go, babe, my dick in a box".. disturbing, not Santa, I will be awake next Christmas eve just In case my wife is all excited waiting.

I don't believe In you anymore, used to, DAAAAM IT !!!:nonono2:

Last edited:
It was probably almost 15 years ago I ran a 16 week cycle of EQ only. Started at 400mg in one weekly shot then week 3 or something went to 600mg wk. I went from about 150 to 172 lbs. I was probably 25-27 years old. Beer meat amino acids and sandwiches. Trained weights, core and martial arts. No Oct. The only reason I have ever dropped below the the high 150s is related to not eating enough and medication side effects. In one year I have went from the 160s, down to the high 130s, and then back into the 160s high 150s. Gains are gains periods. Wack cycle and garbage diet hard training no pct but the 7 or so pounds has stayed.

I have a thread showing me going into TRT and returning back to my walking weight. Avi is current. I'm 158-162lbs. Morning, 1 cup of coffee a cigarette and a crap before I weigh in.

Back