steroids are a complete waste if you always have to do PCT?

Was reading back through this thread, for entertainment purposes, and noticed that FML used the word "incel". This is a term that I was unfamiliar with so I did a little research. Wow!!! That was quite the rabbit hole to journey down. You guys should look it up if, like me, you have never heard it before.

In reading about "incel" I developed a better understanding of our friends "FML" and "unforgiven". If they are the same person, which they appear to be, then it makes even more sense. They are both, or singularly, very sexually frustrated. Hence the fascination and hatred for the sexual success of my man santa666.

So if you arent familiar with "incel" then go ahead and do a little search. You can thank me later. Lmao

Was reading back through this thread, for entertainment purposes, and noticed that FML used the word "incel". This is a term that I was unfamiliar with so I did a little research. Wow!!! That was quite the rabbit hole to journey down. You guys should look it up if, like me, you have never heard it before.

In reading about "incel" I developed a better understanding of our friends "FML" and "unforgiven". If they are the same person, which they appear to be, then it makes even more sense. They are both, or singularly, very sexually frustrated. Hence the fascination and hatred for the sexual success of my man santa666.

So if you arent familiar with "incel" then go ahead and do a little search. You can thank me later. Lmao

I know the term, and the incel community has already clocked up at least 2 terror attacks in recent times - i think actually more but thats the ones that made the news. Its some dark, depressing stuff. The fact he's using this and the word 'cuck' tells me loads - He isn't well.

I mean there's that and the more obvious 'im too lazy/broke to swallow pills for 2-3 weeks after a cycle' which lets you know that you're likely dealing with an individual who has many cum stains on their tracksuit pants.

Last edited:
was reading back through this thread, for entertainment purposes, and noticed that fml used the word "incel". This is a term that i was unfamiliar with so i did a little research. Wow!!! That was quite the rabbit hole to journey down. You guys should look it up if, like me, you have never heard it before.

In reading about "incel" i developed a better understanding of our friends "fml" and "unforgiven". If they are the same person, which they appear to be, then it makes even more sense. They are both, or singularly, very sexually frustrated. Hence the fascination and hatred for the sexual success of my man santa666.

lol!

being natty is better than doing cycles, unless you're running some gear with the goal of winning you money or something that can somehow get you ahead in life. but running 2-3 cycles a year just for the sake of looking good?

being natty is better than doing cycles, unless you're running some gear with the goal of winning you money or something that can somehow get you ahead in life. but running 2-3 cycles a year just for the sake of looking good?
you literally copy & pasted what i posted lol

Back