Steroids caused me permanent anxiety/depression + feeling detached from reality..

goingtowin

So yes i'm on TRT of 150mg/week test E

my sex drive is 1 out of 10

before I ever touched Deca I felt amazing.. in fact my first deca cycle I felt amazing... I was motivated as fuck and felt absolutely incredible for the most part.

My second deca cycle about 4 weeks in I got EXTREMELY AND I MEAN EXTREMELY depressed. I STILL feel like this some days better than others.

It was a 600mgdeca/400mg test a week and I lasted 4 weeks before I stopped do to this depression/ MASSIVE anxiety.

I do not drink and I do not do drugs.. I have NEVER felt like this. I felt 10000000x better BEFORE EVEN GOING ON TRT.

I am terrified of the night and have crazy anxiety unless i'm with friends.. I can't STAND being alone at night anymore. It has been MONTHS since I have touched any cycles and I will never cycle again.. I am convinced I will permanently feel like this.

Again I have never in my life ever felt anything even close to this until that second deca cycle. I used very little AI but STILL I have not touched anythng but 150mg/week for like half a year. My sex drive is in the garbage. my sex drive was 20x stronger before even starting TRT. WTF is going wrong with me.

Last edited:
Members on here can all speculate based on prior experience, but I’m sure they all will tell you labs are the key. You need a full hormone blood panel. With that people can make a much more educated guess.
Personally I’d get an appointment with an Endo.
Good luck

Get extensive bloodwork ASAP. See a doc and tell them how you're feeling. Was the TRT prescribed? If so, a good place to start is with that doc. Tell him about the depression and anxiety but demand bloodwork. You domt have to feel like this bro. Just remember you will feel better. Please keep us updated on what's going on with you. You are not alone in how you feel. Many people have experienced this. Good luck bro. Hope to hear from you soon

Some people are genetically predispositioned to mental issues like generalized anxiety disorder and the hormone fluctuations from heavy cycles could potentially be the straw that breaks the camels back. It sounds like you are having panic attacks at night I would recommend going to a doctor or phycatrist so they can help you figure out how to deal with those problems better.

You should see a endo and get all the blood work that might be relevent just so you can rule that out. If it's not your hormones you probably have a anxiety disorder and should consult with your doctor to see if medication or therapy will work for you.

I wish you the best of luck try not to panic and get in to see a endo or doctor when you can.

I agree 100% with mad-scientist!!

Get extensive blood work so you can rule out hormones...
But out of curiosity, did you use caber on while running deca?

But it does sound and resemble panic attacks and depression/anxiety disorder...
And you're from USA...so please... Refuse prescription xanax as a cure... It wont solve anything longterm and it will fuck you over royally, anything from emotions to memory issues.... Quitting xanax will make your current feelings feel like a walk in heaven.

Have family members that suffer from extreme panic attacks and tried to cure it with benzo but wasn't until she found a real psychiatrist that it started getting better.

Wish you all the best of luck and if you need someone to talk to, please PM me. I'm happily listen and offer advice based on my own experience.

Why do you need Deca as part of your TRT? Test alone should be more than sufficient for TRT for most people and maybe cutting Deca out will help your mental state..

Back