Steroids from Mexico & Pakistan?

Methesulah

I wanted to find out from any of you guys what you think about steroids from Mexico and Pakistan?

Do you reckon they are all fake or do you reckon that there are legit produces from these areas?

Any info would be most welcome

Cheers.

karachi sust from pakistan are definately legit. i havent used any mexi stuff yet but from everything i hear QV, Denkall, and Sydgroup are the best three and elgit.

As we speak my pack just came and it's all mex gear .......Qv Enan , Qv Deca and cypiotest. This isn't the first time I got it from mexico and it's all good :)

bronco944 said:
karachi sust from pakistan are definately legit. i havent used any mexi stuff yet but from everything i hear QV, Denkall, and Sydgroup are the best three and elgit.

Isnt Sydgroup from australia, I think it says it on the box and it has a damn kangaroo on it

Karachi sustanon is the bomb. Probably some of the best out there. Sydgroup, Denkall & QV (In that order IMO) are good reputable Mexican companies. Yes, Sydgroup is Austrailian, but they export to Mexico.

Methesulah said:
Thanks guys, also what about the injectable d-bol?

Reforfit-B

There are fake versions out there. My humble suggestion is that if you can get pills - take those instead.
Reforfit-B only has 25mg/ml and IMO is a painful shot to take. If you want to take it orally, it tastes like shit - mix it in with a nice vinegar and oil salad or something.:p

Conan35 said:
Isnt Sydgroup from australia, I think it says it on the box and it has a damn kangaroo on it

yes it is made in australia, but exported to mexico, it is not sold in australia.

Back