steroids in military

They do if they find a cause or evidence to do the (test) with the Commanders approval. The way if works is the find that evidence and Co approveds it they take few samples and send it to where the Olympic athletes samples go to get test it. Is very expensive far as know so other than you get caught or RAT by someone they will not test on regular drug test. I hope I cover everything you ask and I`m 100% right.

I had seen some big guys back in my service days. If you pop in the USMC they will throw you out so be careful although as the distinguished Gentleman above stated, it's a specific test.

I used to know the SACO and I had asked him that very same question.

Risky game right there.... Test prop is the safest. But I wouldn't risk it unless u can hide some of your gains

Like I said and confirm my buddy here Chase is an especific test and has to be approval from your Co and has to be a valid reason for it. IMO don`t trust anyone if you are going to do it. I confirm with the Medic of my team that as today the regs on this has no change. If you live on Military quarters DON`T EVEN TRY...rooms inspection will get you and you will paid for it. If you had any other questions feel free to PM to me I will try to help you with any question related with this on the regs. Good luck bro. One more thing I`m talking about my branch I don`t know about other branch of service. BE ALL YOU CAN BE!!!

my buddy who just got back from country said they only test u if it looks like your on them. So the normal joe, nope. the guy whose 5'10 / 220lb with abs, yep. It a special drug test, it costs them a lot of money so they dont do it often.

Normal drug tests happen all the time. he said if his squad found a lot of opium,weed, or H everyone in the unit would be tested within 2 wks of the date. but aside that he said he was tested about every 4 months.

you will also get a dishororable discharge, and barely any pay. my buddy is a marine scout sniper. He said they look at it the same way as if you were using drugs, etc.

Id think they wouldnt care so much, not the case....well in the marines.

Last edited:
Like I said and confirm my buddy here Chase is an especific test and has to be approval from your Co and has to be a valid reason for it. IMO don`t trust anyone if you are going to do it. I confirm with the Medic of my team that as today the regs on this has no change. If you live on Military quarters DON`T EVEN TRY...rooms inspection will get you and you will paid for it. If you had any other questions feel free to PM to me I will try to help you with any question related with this on the regs. Good luck bro. One more thing I`m talking about my branch I don`t know about other branch of service. BE ALL YOU CAN BE!!!

100 percent correct. And it goes for all the branches. Play it safe and keep your mouth zipped.

But theres a loop hole, ar 600-85 states that if youre taking any pro hormone and it evdn lists androstenedione, or any of the naturals like tribulus dhea and such no matter what comes up on the results you can not be charged...lol im the unit upl...

bottom line... as long as ur not an idiot u'll be fine... from my personal experience, gear helps in specific situations... USMC, Seals, Rangers... all have a few good men on the sauce ;)

^^^ ooorahhh

if you ride bicycles, dont tell anyone about it. like Pikiki said, keep it to yourself

a lot of my buddies use AAS in the military. as long as your not 5-10 and 240 or went from 5-10, 180lbs to 240lbs in 6 months you will be fine

But theres a loop hole, ar 600-85 states that if youre taking any pro hormone and it evdn lists androstenedione, or any of the naturals like tribulus dhea and such no matter what comes up on the results you can not be charged...lol im the unit upl...

Bro did you know the reference on the AR for the specific test for gear?? I`m trying to find it.. Thnx bro

bottom line... as long as ur not an idiot u'll be fine... from my personal experience, gear helps in specific situations... USMC, Seals, Rangers... all have a few good men on the sauce ;)

Yep...one of our Recon guys has a back that looked like a pillowcase full of potatoes...and half of my MEU put on 20lbs...don't give them a reason to test you, but some services and units (SOC) don't care.

Some gear is in and out and some has long acting metabolites that can be found for up to 2 years (I think).

But also be careful...the tests are expensive and need to be authorized but I know the USMC is drawing down forces so they might look to kick out anybody they can find for any reason.

Ranger battalion didnt give a fuck. Hell our Battalion Commander even said he didnt give a fuck if we juiced as long as we didnt get busted by customs or had gear in our our car for the mp's to bust us. I know for a fact that higher up's in my specific company encouraged bettering ourselves with anabolics as long as we could still do our jobs

But also be careful...the tests are expensive and need to be authorized but I know the USMC is drawing down forces so they might look to kick out anybody they can find for any reason.[/QUOTE]

Not only USMC is around the Armed forces in general and it will affect a lot of people specially those who not advance in ranks , so it`s true there if you get caught with anything that they can use to kick you out they will. Totally agree with you with this. :shoot5:

Well I'm enlisted in the marine corp and I ship is June, so I was curious, thanks for all the comments guys

Well I'm enlisted in the marine corp and I ship is June, so I was curious, thanks for all the comments guys

Good luck bro! It's a hell of a ride...cover your ass and your buddies and get back here in one piece. "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6."

Back