Still Tryin...

PoiPounda

sampo1time
Just looking for some physique critique, you know.... anything I can improve on, also key exercises that would help those troubled areas. all feedback is greatly appreciated. Also, Ive never had a BF test done, could anyone guesstimate my BF%???? thanks guys
aloha
~poipounda

OLDER PICS
m63964432.jpg

ON-227 -------------------------------- 6 months earlier
DRY-185
|
|
CURRENT
m63963110.jpg

DRY- 206
~off for 9 months dry
m63963812.jpg

DRY-206

m64563686.jpg

Im going ON in a week. My 2nd cycle.....should be interesting
cyp 400/wk
tren ace 75 EOD​

Last edited:
I must condone the cyp/ tren stack. is that what your first stack was also? i suggest a little deca and some test but that's me. don't be afraid to add that to the equation to balance it out. anyways, looking good bro keep up the good work. my last sentence is an overused expression on this board. haha j/k but actually i am quite serious. please update often your transformation looks amazing.

mister69 said:
wheeles?
squat\deadlift #'s?

Keep up the good work

umm squat 495...I dont really deadlift though but its around 315+
everyone always wants to see the legs... Im from hawaii so my body is tanned but my legs are white as F$#@. lol. Ill put some pics up when I take them.

Why is the environment in your second pic the other way around? I just fail to see what i may not be seeing.. :scratchhe It's basically you turning around for a front shot, and not what surrounds you..

David Gilmour said:
Why is the environment in your second pic the other way around? I just fail to see what i may not be seeing.. :scratchhe It's basically you turning around for a front shot, and not what surrounds you..

too much acid? :)

David Gilmour said:

Whoah that is kinda weird.

David Gilmour said:

no reason, the front picture is just filpped horizontally. it gives the perception from 1st person (my view) basically what I see when I look in the mirror. If I had left it normal, then it would be what you would see. hope that makes sense. lol

Horses R Us said:
I must condone the cyp/ tren stack. is that what your first stack was also? i suggest a little deca and some test but that's me. don't be afraid to add that to the equation to balance it out. anyways, looking good bro keep up the good work. my last sentence is an overused expression on this board. haha j/k but actually i am quite serious. please update often your transformation looks amazing.

my first stack was enan/deca. Im still new to gear so I dont know what I like yet, thats why Im tryin cyp/tren. well, thanks for the feedback. I like this forum, I posted the same exact thing on another forum and I got flamed for everything but the feedback I had asked for.

Ill keep updating, and put some pics of my "wheelS" up soon.

Critque

Work the back hard, Need more thickness there. Middle back espec. Row to grow, one arms, seated rows, close grip pulldowns for lower lats, cross bench pullovers for upper lat thickness and big Deads. Squat til u puke to add thickness all over not just your legs. You are lookin good bro, just keep poundin and pushin and with time the density will be there. Good job so far!

Nice gains! Calves look good. I would say add the deads in. You will see a huge difference in the back if you do. Looking good though!

Back