Stimulants (ephedrine, clen) and\o juice affecting the prostate

Johny J

never gonna be a ***
Now i believe gear agravates the prostate by causing a rise in estrogen levels, causing the prostate to swell. I know many think it is the DHT causing the prostate irritation, but i recall it actually being caused by the high estrogen levels. Now is that enlargement permanent?

What about with stimulants? How do they affect the prostate, and through what means? IS this effect just while you are on it, or does it cause a permanent change? Is it a bad thing, or just something that you feel and ignore cause it isnt actually causing damage?

yeah it should go back to normal assuming u r a healthy man with nothing else goin on. It also depends on ur age, as u get older most men get an enlarged prostate so gear use could make it come sooner or make it worse. but for me when I come off every thing goes back to normal. also the longer u stay on and how frequent u use gear could also affect the prostate long term. basically every 1 is diff but as long as u r a young healthy man with no prior problems I would say u should be fine and not to worry.

so what causes the irritation with stimulants? Is it the same thing as with roids, just different pathway? Or does it have to do with constricting blood vessels while on stimulants.

anybody?

stimulants generally trigger the adrenoreceptors located in the pelvic floor and bladder neck. This causes them to constrict the smooth muscle there and not allow urine to flow well out of the bladder. Alpha blockers(originally a HBP medicine) are used to combat this.
AAS: two schools of thought.
1) high E causes prostate growth
2) high DHT causes prostate growth
As the gland grows, it puts pressure on the urethra running through it. this slows the flow of urine.

neither one is perm if the levels of stimulants and or E/DHT go down

Last edited:
Back