STK(southern tren killa)

starking

I was juss wondering if anyone on this site remembers one of the fallin brothers of the game he passed a few years back but was one of the best dudes you coulda met in the game; they called him the "Southern Trend Killa"? Was just wondering if I am the only one old enough to remember him and prolly one of the only ones to be a part of the MM (massmonsters site or mesomorph.net sites) anyway looking for some old friends to catch up with.

SK-starking

Neil passed on the morning of 06-30-2003
STK SouthernTrendKiller

KiLLDeviLBLOODLINE
gone, but not forgotten

Sure I remember STK. Everyone that knew him will tell you he was one of the best of all time.

I remember Massmonsters Also, Stk Use to Mod over there For BigKraut.
Whatever happen to BigKraut? Man I havnt seen that guy in Ages.
Mesomorph.net you mention was my first home board...It and the Original "UG"
Mr.Huge seems to have disapeared now days. He did re-open it about a year ago
but it never realy took off and he Just ran into some personal problems in life and let it go.

rAJJIN said:
Sure I remember STK. Everyone that knew him will tell you he was one of the best of all time.

I remember Massmonsters Also, Stk Use to Mod over there For BigKraut.
Whatever happen to BigKraut? Man I havnt seen that guy in Ages.
Mesomorph.net you mention was my first home board...It and the Original "UG"
Mr.Huge seems to have disapeared now days. He did re-open it about a year ago
but it never realy took off and he Just ran into some personal problems in life and let it go.
What's up ya newbie...lol

Was it really 2003???? Holy crap it i didn't realize it was that long already. STK was a great guy in a world of shady individuals.

Mass Monsters was the very first board I ever joined and I recall him on there.

Yea, he was good people; I miss the dude he was always there for anything anytime. I remember BigKraut as well but im not sure to what happened to him I havent been keep up with everything on boards for about a year and half now got married and in doing so it took up alot of my time to be gettin on the net and a few other hobbies of mine...

Back